Adeline & Markus (2023-2024) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Doesn't she had some tattoos? Some places not even with the parents authorization a minor can get a tattoo.

Lots of European Countries have no rules at all

Those that do vary, in Spain it varies by region but in some parts it's only 14 😢

All tattoo's do is give medical examiners and morticians a good laugh when the persons end of life process happens.  

While they're alive most look like an udder fool covered in them.  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

All tattoo's do is give medical examiners and morticians a good laugh when the persons end of life process happens.  

While they're alive most look like an udder fool covered in them.  :biggrin:

They are also identification stamps for the Police, CIA, FBI, Secret Service, MI5, KGB, etc, etc

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Doesn't she had some tattoos? Some places not even with the parents authorization a minor can get a tattoo.

I'll trust you on the tats, I didn't watch enough to see any. I would agree that it could be relevant if we did not see so many of the tenants tatooing from their place (like her would be brother, for example). I'm not sure that they are as rigorous as a tatoo parlor.

Also, given that mom was fine with daughter being on cam on RLC... she may have given the authorization anyway.

9 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

They are also identification stamps for the Police, CIA, FBI, Secret Service, MI5, KGB, etc, etc

Only if you're an asshole that needs to be identified by one of those agencies.

13 minutes ago, bayleebr said:

Adeline back today which means the guests will be out their ear as they've served their purpose. I wonder where they hired them from, the Yellow pages???

I doubt Markus hired the services of his own sister to stay with him with her boyfriend in tow!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Markus hired the services of his own sister

So wait a minute that girl that lays in the bed all day, that's Marcus's sister?

1 minute ago, Troy said:

So wait a minute that girl that lays in the bed all day, that's Marcus's sister?

Bogdan was massaging his mum and dad last week, Wolf was getting naked in his room whilst his mum was in the same room last year. The weird world of RLC.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I doubt Markus hired the services of his own sister to stay with him with her boyfriend in tow!

There's something tragic about exploiting your sisters sexual activities for views.

Now if it was a hot brother, that'd be a different story...

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, bayleebr said:

There's something tragic about exploiting your sisters sexual activities for views.

Well, some people are not prude, some are exhibitionists (and as I voyeur, I do thank those) and take pleasure knowing ppl are watching. Also, it feels that "exploiting" has a bad connotation to it. She seems pretty aware of it, and pretty fine with it. The thing that freed them is when they realized that they could lock the door and not be walked in by Markus (which I'm not sure how we are sure he's her brother)