Rowena & Dragomir (2023-2024) #1

Noldus

5 minutes ago, karamela4 said:

The image where the name of the RLC is not visible in the screenshot is free, that is...

This picture is free, so... does it comply with the rules?

No screenshot is within RLCs rules.  However, if you remove identifiers, they won't know who to go after.  RLC claims there is multiple identifiers, the ID in the lower left corner is one.  That is unique to you.  There is also a watermark supposedly, I don't post captures, so I haven't looked into that.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, karamela4 said:

The image where the name of the RLC is not visible in the screenshot is free, that is...

This picture is free, so... does it comply with the rules?

Pictures should be placed in the picture topics as opposed to using general topics.

1 hour ago, NoOneSpecial said:

No screenshot is within RLCs rules.  However, if you remove identifiers, they won't know who to go after.  RLC claims there is multiple identifiers, the ID in the lower left corner is one.  That is unique to you.  There is also a watermark supposedly, I don't post captures, so I haven't looked into that.

There is at least one watermarking yes, the round discs you can see more or less clearly. I'm guessing that they are encoded in a way to will give your userId. I once found the technical details of those but I forgot to bookmark the page and can't find it back, nor the search that led to it. I was not able to post-process any picture in a way that would make them reveal more either. 

In the above screenshot, you can see one on the right, maybe 2cm above the left chair, on the door, and one almost right in the middle of the screen, on the middle drawer, a third one a bit to the left from the previous one. There should be about 10ish more from my observations.

7 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

100% there is a watermark, it's not obvious & sometimes hard to see, but if they see it & you have an account, it will be an instant ban.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

You can notice the blinking dots in an image, sometimes they are as plain as day and other times they can be real faint making it hard to detect.  RLC has a scraping software so they can detect anything on a capture from their software.  Programs such as rtmpdump, IDM and Tube Digger are basically not the cutting edge software they once were to remove the features from being detected.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

You can notice the blinking dots in an image, sometimes they are as plain as day and other times they can be real faint making it hard to detect.  RLC has a scraping software so they can detect anything on a capture from their software.  Programs such as rtmpdump, IDM and Tube Digger are basically not the cutting edge software they once were to remove the features from being detected.

I remember seeing those dots at times.  I just assumed it had something to do with the night vision, because that's the only time I think I've noticed them.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I remember seeing those dots at times.  I just assumed it had something to do with the night vision, because that's the only time I think I've noticed them.

It's all part of the detection process.  The part that gets me the most is there are many websites across the internet that has RLC content throughout their platforms and they don't seem to bother those places much but post something on Cam Caps and they'll get someone every time if they have a RLC account. If one does not have an account then there's no problem, they just go after the image host that holds the upload to get it removed.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's all part of the detection process.  The part that gets me the most is there are many websites across the internet that has RLC content throughout their platforms and they don't seem to bother those places much but post something on Cam Caps and they'll get someone every time if they have a RLC account. If one does not have an account then there's no problem, they just go after the image host that holds the upload to get it removed.

Since this site has forums dedicated to them, they probably monitor it more closely.  Most likely assuming anything else out in the internet wilds originated from here in some way.

Can't deny that changes have been made on the RLC site because of something they obviously saw on here.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

I caught the time Rowena used that big black dildo (currently sat on the bedside table) during sex.

Would love to see her use it (or any other dildo's) when she bates alone... 😘🙏

She didn’t use it in dragomir did she? LOL

• Haha 2