Rowena & Dragomir (2023-2024) #1

Noldus

Rowena can suck a man cock like she like no other. Most of you pay no attention to the couples apartments... Well she just inhaled his cock and made me jealous of him because she is a sucking dream dream!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Rowena can suck a man cock like she like no other. Most of you pay no attention to the couples apartments... Well she just inhaled his cock and made me jealous of him because she is a sucking dream dream!!!

giphy.gif.46f1166e579afc45aa65542ac09f165a.gif

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Ill admit that I havent watched this apartment much, but occasionally check in when she is sat topless on her PC, nice and up close to the cam.

But I caught her bating last night and then looked at the replays and saw the BJ she gave last night, and came here to say how impressed I was with her deepthroating and the mouth fucking she took. Very nice 😲😁

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just logged in and Rowena is painting a beautiful, topless woman modeling for her in the living room. Dragomir is nowhere to be found, probably in case he decides to fuck this hot model.

16 minutes ago, LockDogg38 said:

Wow I'm just realizing now that she's a new tenant ! Do you think Dragomir will fuck her hard the way he did Tatiana ?

Very doubtful. But stranger things have happened. 😂

Dragomir be a good lad and buy a couple of dildo or vibrators for Rowena for her 'alone times'

I reckon she's a girl who is too shy to buy them for herself...but reckon she would very much appreciate them! 😜