B4 - General Topic 2023 #93 (December)

10 minutes ago, northguy said:

I know you're asking Wafer, but I think you're right.

To end with Sara is probably a good thing.

So Karma-Wolf is essentially bad communication on both parts.

For me, if Aziza gets close to Karma, that would

be a much better choice than Ashley.

She actually went to Sara this morning and sat on the bed with her, Massimo and Daytona. They talked about Sara's problems with Visa ect , sounds like she is concerned about it. Massimo was suggesting Student Visas for learning Spanish etc which could get her 6 months or more. 

Massimo was saying not to worry too much as there are solutions. 

I think I heard Karma say she would be upset if Sara had to leave.  She talked very quiet.

RLC is back to nagging and begging for those of us who have cancelled...in short...

GO FUCK YOURSELVES REALLIFECAM!

You have pulled a fast one with the continuation of the freak show in B4 and the doubling down on guys stalking the girls.  Boyfriends are visiting once a week or so and the girls doing fuck all in between.  Not to mention the latest female addition to B7 whom is housed with a couple and two losers who can't get a real job, while clearly devoted to a loser outside boyfriend who has vistied once and will likely do like the other loser controlling from the outside, boyfriends do.

Happy New Year!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SMETANA said:

La fameuse robe blanche réapparait . KARMA l'avait revêtu pour séduire SARA et le GOUROU.

I'll bet she's going to play up to Mass tonight, and maybe even fuck him.  Just to show Wolfy for the way he ditched her last night....Ultimate humiliation for The Cuddler.

3 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I'll bet she's going to play up to Mass tonight, and maybe even fuck him.  Just to show Wolfy for the way he ditched her last night....Ultimate humiliation for The Cuddler.

They'll likely head out to a club to ring in the new years with all the Spaniards.