B4 - General Topic 2024 #4 (January)

3 minutes ago, moules said:

I will now even go so far as to say that Nadia and Massi are an "item".  They are clearly fond of fucking each other, and Nadia will share him.

Credit to Sara for brokering this.  Sara seemed pleased with herself about this.

I also will note that today's fucking was timed for CET subscribers, and was without the aid of alcohol, or druhs, at least visible ones.

And I agree with a previous poster:  Nadia has probably never been fucked better in her life.

Good observation,noticed Sara was the one that pushed it....great start to the new year 👏

What an incredible turn of events since the New Year Party!! It looks like Nadia and Massimo are in a phase! Mass isn't stopping, stroking Sara now! Who is this guy!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Good observation,noticed Sara was the one that pushed it....great start to the new year 👏

I think she clearly enjoys threesomes with him, because he can be relentless.  Share the fun, otherwise he is concentrating solely on you.

One time when her ex was fucking her in the child's bed that she has in B-2, he appeared to use a penile sleeve.  Hard to be certain that he did because that bed is terrible for camera angles.  but if he did, that indicated to me that Nadia likes 'size', which may be why Sara arranged this holiday get-together.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Yes couple of occasions she has probably done some but not loads like some others have.

It wasn't indicated either how many years ago she was talking about as she is 28 it could have been a while ago.

The KEY sentence was at the beginning it was very clear. I USED TO SMOKE MARUANA 

Which is essentially meaning she doesn't now.

Thx Sulzer. You confirm she has it under control,

where this place could function as a trap.

That's why I really like Aziza's affection for Karma,

very helpful for her control as well, which she hadn't last time around.

• Upvote 1