B4 - General Topic 2024 #4 (January)

24 minutes ago, moules said:

Banco Santander is opening a new branch near the villas because of all the bonus money being paid to participants.

Do you mean that the girls and the villa could be paid of that amount what you paid per month? 🤦‍♂️

Oh Man GIF by NETFLIX

25 minutes ago, northguy said:

Is this the pill for getting blue balls?

It's the Pill wolfy needed,that's why he didn't fuck Karma last night 🤣

Massi and a certain participant having a funny and pleasant conversation at the kitchen table.  I worry that if he and she  now decide to bathe together in the penthouse spa, -- like Wolfie and this participant did yesterday -- that some posters will take this is a sign that the End-times are very near.

1 minute ago, moules said:

Massi and a certain participant having a funny and pleasant conversation at the kitchen table.  I worry that if he and she  now decide to bathe together in the penthouse spa, -- like Wolfie and this participant did yesterday -- that some posters will take this is a sign that the End-times are very near.

Not for me....I hope he fucks every last one of them....even nelly if she'll have him 🤣

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, moules said:

6 minutes ago, safkhanstranger said:

wolf rubbing sara leg and she moved it away in an irritable way

I saw that...had a good laugh as well 🤣 😂.....he'll be begging the RLC overlords to bring his pussy back to the villa by the end of the week 🤣