B4 - General Topic 2024 #4 (January)

13 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Nadia can take Massi with her, she has a free guest room

When Massi went away for Xmas it originally said he was away until Jan 3rd so given he works this maybe his last day to party.

11 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Der erste Griff von Wolf war auf sein Handy, danach schleicht er sich ohne Guten Morgen Gruß und Guten Morgen Kuß aus ihrem Zimmer. Er kontrolierte noch ney und stieg dann über den Balkon in B7 ein. Era per un idiota!

I've been saying for a long time that he's an idiot. Then the final straw came the other night when he didn't penetrate her Karma leaving her with the desire for her after she had brought her to the maximum of excitement. She doesn't realize how much physical and psychological pain a woman suffers if she is left like this at the height of pleasure. The three orgasms I had with her fingers are nothing compared to a full intercourse

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

È da molto tempo che dico che è un idiota. Poi la goccia che ha fatto traboccare il vaso è arrivata l'altra sera quando lui non è penetrato nel suo Karma lasciandola con il desiderio per lei dopo che lei l'aveva portata al massimo dell'eccitazione. Non si rende conto di quanto dolore fisico e psicologico soffre una donna se viene lasciata così, nel pieno del piacere. I tre orgasmi che ho avuto con le sue dita non sono niente in confronto ad un rapporto completo

Besides being an idiot, he is also ignorant and stupid

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I've been saying for a long time that he's an idiot. Then the final straw came the other night when he didn't penetrate her Karma leaving her with the desire for her after she had brought her to the maximum of excitement. She doesn't realize how much physical and psychological pain a woman suffers if she is left like this at the height of pleasure. The three orgasms I had with her fingers are nothing compared to a full intercourse

^^^Paternalistic, chauvinistic rubbish.

This statement is what I would expect from a guy who has not fucked many women. And/or from a guy who has his own definition of what gives the most orgasmic pleasure to a woman. And/or from a guy who communicates very little with the women he fucks because he already knows what they want, and how  they  want it .

Martina had better orgasmic sex with Nelly than she ever did with Alberto.  Perhaps you would condemn Martina for 1.) having lesbian sex in the first place;  2.) enjoying Nelly's fingers more than Alberto's cock. 

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Voordat Karma seks had met Wolf, lag ze naast hem in Sara's bed.

maar hij raakte Nadia's borst aan. Dus Karma gleed naar beneden

naast het bed, toen Ney's man haar borsten begon aan te raken.

Ze stond het toe, en Aziza was precies het tegenovergestelde

en zag hoe Karma ervan genoot.

Toen Ney's man hetzelfde deed bij Aziza, deed zij dat ook

noemde Karma, en genoot er erg van.

Toen Aziza naar bed ging, raakte ze zichzelf zomaar aan.

Het lijkt allemaal erg op de langzame Tantra-toets van Karma. 

Tijdstempel aub

10 minutes ago, moules said:

^^^Sciocchezze paternalistiche e scioviniste.

Questa affermazione è ciò che mi aspetterei da un ragazzo che non ha scopato molte donne. E/o da un ragazzo che ha la sua definizione di ciò che dà il massimo piacere orgasmico a una donna. E/o da un ragazzo che comunica pochissimo con le donne che scopa perché sa già cosa vogliono e come lo vogliono.

Martina ha avuto un sesso orgasmico migliore con Nelly di quanto non avesse mai fatto con Alberto. Forse condanneresti Martina per 1.) aver fatto sesso lesbico in primo luogo; 2.) godersi le dita di Nelly più del cazzo di Alberto. 

Even chauvinistic? I hope it's a translator error because it doesn't make sense. On everything else I see it, almost, like you and I still remember when Kristy said to Taylor thank you for my first orgasm with the tongue. But I remember my wife or other, many, women I had and they all wanted complete intercourse too. I didn't use moisturizing creams like these kids do, my women were always abundantly wet

10 minutes ago, moules said:

^^^Paternalistischer, chauvinistischer Quatsch.

Diese Aussage würde ich von einem Mann erwarten, der nicht viele Frauen gefickt hat. Und/oder von einem Mann, der seine eigene Definition davon hat, was einer Frau das größte Orgasmusvergnügen bereitet. Und/oder von einem Mann, der sehr wenig mit den Frauen kommuniziert, die er fickt, weil er bereits weiß, was sie wollen und wie sie es wollen.

Martina hatte mit Nelly besseren Orgasmussex als jemals zuvor mit Alberto. Vielleicht würden Sie Martina verurteilen, weil sie 1.) überhaupt lesbischen Sex hatte; 2.) Nellys Finger mehr genießen als Albertos Schwanz. 

Moules,kannst du mir die Logik von Wolf erklären? Er geht zu Karma an die Badewanne, befingert sie, legt sich zu ihr in die Wanne, befingert und küsst sie. Legt sich später zu Aziza in Sara's Bett, blieb da die ganze Nacht. Den nächsten Tag will er sie nicht kennen und sehen, legt sich nachts nackt in ihr Bett und berührt sie nicht. Am Mittag steht er auf und läuft davon wie ein geschlagener Hund. Bin ich zu alt, um das zu verstehen? Ich hoffe, du kannst mir das erklären! Vielen Dank im voraus.