B4 - General Topic 2024 #4 (January)

32 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

If you are in the bath with such a girl and you finger her three times without getting an erection you simply have a serous problem and I think he is ashamed of it.

Being a macho is really hard work on keeping the facade.

If you're a softy behind that, deep trouble is ahead.

40 minutes ago, northguy said:

Non ci sono stati orgasmi, tutti mostrano chiaramente .

Wolf ha davanti a sé una strada molto lunga e difficile per raggiungere questo successo.

Per contesto: la super donna Taylor ha fatto lo stesso a Kristy,

Per le probabilità che Wolf faccia lo stesso, ti serve un microscopio .

Non succederà mai nel mondo reale.

So there are two of us because I haven't seen Karma have orgasms either. I only wrote it because someone said so and as you can see it is written at the end of the sentence. I remain of the opinion that the idiot is not only an idiot but also stupid for the evil he is doing, but he doesn't understand it because he has no brain

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Troy said:

Watching replays now.....Wow! Nadia please Pretty girl go back to B2 🙂

and take all the guys with her!  i never watch b2 so all the guys can go there and camp out!

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

This evening Karma plans a fuck, takes a shower and shaves. The question is: with whom? Maybe the idiot to make up for yesterday evening or a surprise?

Evidence says she plans a fuck? Or playing the odds.

i go out hoping for a fuck every time I leave the house and for some reason it never happens! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:

This evening Karma plans a fuck, takes a shower and shaves. The question is: with whom? Maybe the idiot to make up for yesterday evening or a surprise?

This means nothing anymore, she seems to have her own schedule for showering it does not always correspond with a fuck. 

She has showered before without a fuck at the end of it and she didn't shower and shave for the Bath session with Wolf either.

• Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Troy said:

Why?,she's been getting shagged regularly for the last 48 hours.....and she seems to be enjoying every second of it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, Troy said:

Well...if anyone belongs in B4 it's Nadia, she was born for it

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1