B4 - General Topic 2024 #5 (January)

22 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Nadia getting her ass fucked🤩

Okay I read this so I tuned in and low and behold, how in the hell can you even tell it's anal sex, because all you see is this guy's nasty hairy ass, so as quick as I tuned in i tuned out just as fast, and what's that all over the sheets, is that blood or smeared shit

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They need to tell him to go to his own place and stay there for a few days. 

And miss out on some good pole??? No way😁

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Okay I read this so I tuned in and low and behold how in the hell can you even tell it's anal sex, because all you see is this guy's nasty hairy ass, so as quick as I tuned in i tuned out just as fast, and what's that all over the sheets, is that blood or smeared shit

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Where is his cock? She had her hand stopping him from going too deep earlier✌️

cuando la visita su amigo en el otro apartamento , siempre la penetra suave , y ella pone siempre cara de dolor , aun cuando la polla de el flaco es mucho mas pequeña . aqui parece que no le duele ni por delante ni por detras , quien entienda a las mujeres , que lo explique .

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, cupid30 said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Where is his cock? She had her hand stopping him from going too deep earlier✌️

That was obvious vaginal sex right there, but it was funny when everything froze, and I said 'no wonder did they fall asleep', and after a few minutes later he suddenly woke up and continue where he left off before eventually pulling out, so what is happening with Nadia, she is becoming obsessed with this guy, we may be witnessing a future female stalker

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

That was obvious vaginal sex right there, but it was funny when everything froze, and I said 'no wonder did they fall asleep', and after a few minutes later he suddenly woke up and continue where he left off before eventually pulling out, so what is happening with Nadia, she is becoming obsessed with this guy, we may be witnessing a future female stalker

at 0925 it looks like it was in the ass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1