B4 - General Topic 2024 #6 (January)

2 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Souvent les filles enlèvent leurs bagues lors de massaggis,cette nuit KARMA avait un client!

Yes, certainly. A client who doesn't pay so he doesn't practice

• Haha 1

Souvent les filles enlèvent leurs bagues lors de massaggis,cette nuit KARMA avait un client!

Oui sûr. Un client qui ne paie pas donc il ne pratique pas

Oui sûr. Un client qui ne paie pas donc il ne pratique pas

31 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't know how long ago but today I noticed that Karma no longer wears Sara's ring and no longer wears any rings

Maybe she has been dumped by those who see through her fakeness. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

In all seriousness, is Seda mentally all right, because right now I cannot tell if she's talking to herself or she has earbuds in her ear listening to music

She clearly isn't mentally well.

8 hours ago, corvette08 said:

Top 12 that are a joke and need to leave: Tonya, Seda, Daytona, Marilyn, Zabava, Esmi, Wolf, Massimo, Leora and Paul, Nelly and Bogdan.😏

Why are they a joke...what are you expecting them to do on a voyeur website which records I quote "the private life of other people, streaming peace and love since 2011" 24/7? I know one thing...there's more love between the project members than there is between members on here. To have that many people on your 'joke' list would suggest perhaps it's time for YOU to leave. Just saying!

• Haha 3