B4 - General Topic 2024 #6 (January)

What I have understood by the brawl

is the seda who thinks the others neglect her just pass by without watching o talk to her

Bogdan asks who doesn't want to answer but there are two do it specially

After a lot of gap and screams from Seda, Ney gets angry to and the brawl is running for ugly

Bogdan eventually manage to get Seda to say who it is Ney and Azia

"Continuation follows listen through Replay"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

She has never touched any of the guys genitals herself when being touched! She only wants to fuck somebody from the outside !!

She did that for a while in the bath with Wolf but he couldn't get an erection so she stopped

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wafercop said:

is the seda who thinks the others neglect her just pass by without watching o talk to her

After a lot of gap and screams from Seda, Ney gets angry to and the brawl is running for ugly

thanks wafercop

14 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

But on the other hand all the guys on here moaning about the guys in the project and wanting them to leave is like a serial killer killing others first before themselves. How about start with yourself first and leave RLC and CC if it's not for you...quite simple isn't it. Who cares if Massi rides Sara and Nadia (who you forgot to mention) with no sausage wrap...they make their choices...let them fuck eachother and be degraded. 

I'm sorry, but you Absolutely make no sense on the situation that's going on at B4 right now?

9 minutes ago, wafercop said:

At a certain point in the discussion she actually mentions several names, practically of all the girls

3 minutes ago, Troy said:

I'm sorry, but you Absolutely make no sense on the situation that's going on at B4 right now?

how many times should i write this i only had a quick look at the replays yesterday and didn't watch every shit that happened in the 4 days