B4 - General Topic 2024 #6 (January)

1 minute ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Die waren so unter Drogen, daß sie nicht mehr wußten, was sie tun. Einige wollen das sehen,ich brauch das nicht. Wenn man sich das Gästezimmer von Esmi ansieht, wie sie das in einer Stunde zugerichtet haben, muß ich sagen, ich brauch das nicht. Mich langweilt sowas, im gegensatz zu anderen.

Das sehe ich genauso aus dem grund schau ich mir das nicht erst an, brauch keine drogensüchtige weiber anschauen die sich wie bei nadja gleich beim ersten fick blank ficken lässt, und der vogel kann die weiber auch nur ficken wenn sie breit oder high sind nüchtern kriegt er auch nix gebacken.

• Upvote 2

Sadly this apt has sunk so low, ruining relationships, mass turning it into a drugged up sex shit hole. 
becomeing disfunctionable . The whole place needs an intervention  😞 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6

ok, i'm missing some details. the girls are against seda because she don't want to take drugs and taking massimo dick after he put his dick in all the  drug addict whores from the villa?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

But on the other hand all the guys on here moaning about the guys in the project and wanting them to leave is like a serial killer killing others first before themselves. How about start with yourself first and leave RLC and CC if it's not for you...quite simple isn't it. Who cares if Massi rides Sara and Nadia (who you forgot to mention) with no sausage wrap...they make their choices...let them fuck eachother and be degraded. 

Das ist mir egal soll sie machen was sie wollen, hab vorher schon gesagt was ich lustig finde und wo ich lachen werde wenn max  eine der beiden schwängern würde und wie seine fresse aussieht wenn er davon erfährt und mehr habe ich dir jetzt auch nicht mehr zu sagen

Vor 11 Minuten sagte TfiDeano:

Aber auf der anderen Seite ist es wie ein Serienmörder, der erste andere und dann sich selbst tötet, wenn all die Leute hier über die Leute in dem Projekt jammern und wollen, dass sie gehen. Wie wäre es, wenn Sie zuerst bei sich selbst beginnen und RLC und CC aufgeben, wenn es nichts für Sie ist ... ganz einfach, nicht wahr? Wen kümmerte es, wenn Massi Sara und Nadia (die du vergessen hast zu erwähnen) ohne Wurstverpackung reitet ... sie treffen ihre Entscheidungen ... lassen sie sich gegenseitig ficken und erniedrigen. 

Warum das Projekt verlassen? Für dich gibt es offensichtlich nur B4, Drogen und Sexparty, dann bleib du da. Ich hoffe nur, wir bekommen irgend wann,  das alte B4 wieder zurückbekommt

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I don't care, let her do what they want, I've already said before what I find funny and where I'll laugh if Max would impregnate one of the two and what his face looks like when he finds out about it and that's all I have to tell you now

Lol now that would be hilarious...we agree lol...wow. 

3 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Why leave the project? For you, apparently, there is only B4, drugs and sex party, then you stay there. I just hope we get the old B4 back sometime

No fella...I scribe to RLC and I enjoy most of what I see and if they take drugs...so what, if they get drunk...so what, they all fuck eachother as long as it is agreed...the so what. What I do not like to see is when tenants are fighting or are physically attacked. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

Considering the fact that Karma allows to be touched by everyone I assume that if Mass persists Karma will be on her back within half an hour

Karma draws a distinct red line there!! Touch is OK but fucking is a big NO NO! She has never touched any of the guys genitals herself when being touched! She only wants to fuck somebody from the outside !!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, darcher111 said:

She told Mass a couple of days ago that Aziza wasnt talking to her. Something to do with touching her stuff.

Seda had moved some things so that she could also lose some, there was a short discussion between them about this and apparently Aziz is still angry about it

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

ok, i'm missing some details. the girls are against seda because she don't want to take drugs and taking massimo dick after he put his dick in all the  drug addict whores from the villa?

you might want to read a few pages back

you will not be bored