B4 - General Topic 2024 #7 (January)

6 minutes ago, northguy said:

Dansk, på vestkysten i Esbjerg.

Jag lyssnar på talbok "Kolmannen" av Jens Henrik Jensen just nu!!!! Handlar om Esbjerg! Lustigt sammanträffande!!

Good morning everyone.. There have been many contacts between Sara and Karma and it seems to me that the situation has improved. From what I see it seems like we went back 10 days, so good! Does anyone know if they've cleared up?

Just now, poncherello said:

Bonjour à tous.. Il y a eu de nombreux contacts entre Sara et Karma et il me semble que la situation s'est améliorée. D'après ce que je vois, il me semble que nous y sommes retournés 10 jours en arrière, tout va bien ! Est-ce que quelqu'un sait s'ils sont débarrassés ?

un tout petit baiser ??

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Ney said goodbye to the people and left with a few bags, the boyfriend appears to be staying... what is this ?

He was in no rush to leave,  Daytona asked him if he wanted to go somewhere because Ney was leaving to the Airport. It was at the point when he invaded Karma's room and chilled on her bed without her knowing as she was upstairs

I find it Bizzare that Wolf didn't even bother to see Ney off..

Just now, Sulzer said:

He was in no rush to leave,  Daytona asked him if he wanted to go somewhere because Ney was leaving to the Airport. It was at the point when he invaded Karma's room and chilled on her bed without her knowing as she was upstairs

I find it Bizzare that Wolf didn't even bother to see Ney off..

Thanks, but that means we have another hunter, this is going to be annoying for the girls, Wolf only loves Margo and himself... the rest are snacks

2 minutes ago, pajero said:

the homeless person stays in b4 what is that ????

The problem is the Girls have been welcoming to him, they will struggle to get rid of him 🤣