B4 - General Topic 2024 #7 (January)

5 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

The threesomes with Nadia were all planned after Esmi had a fallout with Nadia at B2, i don't know why both of them are having a grudge but probably because of Nadia and her ex using the living room a week ago for their pleasure ? And Esmi doesn't approve of that ?

Sara, Nadia and Massi had it all planned out what they would do for the next three days

When Esmi's check is a bit larger because the LR (common area) got some viewers, maybe she won't mind so much....

30 minutes ago, moules said:

I am surprised that Bogfan/Nelly, or someone like Lilith has not yet had a conversation with her.

Bogdan had this afternoon. After the mini supreme court in the kitchen with all the girls gathered and Bogs as judge, he and Seda spent some time in the garage

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I was impressed with the way she took Mass in the ass...I don't think that was the first time for her...

You're right: no lubricant, just a hand to keep the direction going....experienced girl.

19 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Nice voice but she needs to work on the tuning. 😁

I'm an educated musician, so to spot amateurs

is easy, because they simply haven't practiced enough.

But as always Karma is forgiven, she's trying stuff, fine.

18 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Bogdan had this afternoon. After the mini supreme court in the kitchen with all the girls gathered and Bogs as judge, he and Seda spent some time in the garage

I think Bogdan is way over his head with this.

How can Seda, who obviously suffers and can't sleep,

behave like she does, and her room mate has fled.

Doesn't she reflect on that. This seems medical for sure.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

The other black cat is in the kitchen, first time I seen it stay there resting in the kitchen chair.

It's scripted, so must be a sign. Not looking good.

Det var kattens.