B4 - General Topic 2024 #7 (January)

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

They didn't write it, it's a cover from Talking Heads (1977)

What are you talking about.

These 2 very charming girls were the warm up band

for 16.000 people in Argentina for a Måneskin concert.

They psycho killed it, but the after party with

the Måneskin members were much better.

The lack of humor here is astounding.

10 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

Bogdan had this afternoon. After the mini supreme court in the kitchen with all the girls gathered and Bogs as judge, he and Seda spent some time in the garage

Thank you.  Even though her bio says she is a friend of Aziza, I think that is an exaggeration.  At best, she may be an acquaintance of Aziza.  There seems to be limited interaction between them.  Compare that to Daytona and Sara.  Sara apparently knows Daytona from St. Petersburg, and she allowed Daytona to attach himself to her.  So much that he was/is called the Tick.  Now, Daytona is more independent.  I daresay Daytona now has a better relationship with the other B-4 participants than did B-7s early set of  male participants.

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Thank you.  Even though her bio says she is a friend of Aziza, I think that is an exaggeration.  At best, she may be an acquaintance of Aziza.  There seems to be limited interaction between them.  Compare that to Daytona and Sara.  Sara apparently knows Daytona from St. Petersburg, and she allowed Daytona to attach himself to her.  So much that he was/is called the Tick.  Now, Daytona is more independent.  I daresay Daytona now has a better relationship with the other B-4 participants than did B-7s early set of  male participants.

I'm out of the daily 25 likes, you should have had a big one,

you'll get one later.

Aziza is basicly unable to use her bed, which led to her to sleep with Karma.

I have zero clue, what they were talking about this morning,

but it seems Aziza is fascinated by the 6 years older Karma's personality

and ability to listen, so nice.

As to Daytona, for me you're spot on.

28 minutes ago, moules said:

i fail to see the humor in this weird dude