B4 - General Topic 2024 #8 (January)

il y a 4 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

Karma attend ce garçon avec impatience, c'est clair depuis longtemps mais quel est son nom et je veux dire un nom normal et non la désignation des haineux

Certain le surnomme VOLVO ,pour quell eraison ?   Un gars sympa, pas mal physiquement,attentionné,doux ,des critères qui devrait convenir à KARMA . Dommage qu'il soit un invétéré drogué.

Just now, SMETANA said:

Some people call it VOLVO, for what reason? A nice guy, not bad physically, attentive, gentle, criteria that should suit KARMA. Too bad he's a die-hard drug addict.

who are y'all talking about?  i'm confused!

13 minutes ago, markutz1 said:

seda have some ghost friends, it's not the first time when she interract with ghosts, maybe she had a dispute with some ghost and showing the middlefinger to the ghost. strange, last night in the kitchen she got along well with the ghost, they laughed together, even the ghosts are not what they used to be

That's the symptoms of schizophrenia,

which you can get from very heavy use of marijuana.

2 minutes ago, SMETANA said:

Certain le surnomme VOLVO ,pour quell eraison ?   Un gars sympa, pas mal physiquement,attentionné,doux ,des critères qui devrait convenir à KARMA . Dommage qu'il soit un invétéré drogué.

I think she likes him, but has no intention of sex.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

that's going to be Volvo, they pay a lot of attention to each other and he already knows her body lol

oh, so the homeless guy then lol.  should be an interesting development!

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

oh, so the homeless guy then lol.  should be an interesting development!

Not going to happen I think, she is just being friendly to him nothing more.

• Upvote 2

Today's events in B4 were so predictable.

The shitshow with Seda in the kitchen yesterday was only ever going to lead to everybody else in the house realising how long it had been since they all last stood in a room together for something other than excessive drinking and drug taking. So now they all get to re-bond in the aftermath of being given some perspective on how fractured and cliquey they had allowed B4 to become, and all while absolutely nothing improves with Seda herself.

Il y a 4 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

ça va être Volvo, ils font beaucoup attention l'un à l'autre et il connaît déjà son corps mdr

non a part son sein droit qu'il a peloté rien d'autre

4 minutes ago, northguy said:

I think she likes him, but has no intention of sex.

Once again i agree with you and not all the fantasy's that are being written, She gets on with him and but isn't flirting with him in any way he always flirts with her has he does Aziza and even Daytona few min's ago.

• Upvote 2