B4 - General Topic 2024 #8 (January)

Il y a 1 heure, Sulzer a dit :

What is to understand there is no crime in letting someone touch and stoke you. Karma is so loose she has fucked everyone who has entered B4. Oh hang on a min no she has only Fucked Tantra and Sara, Foreplay with Wolf so far and nothing more.......

Im bored with the calling Karma out on been a bit flirty with people.

Totally agree. Except there's even no crime in letting someone (or everyone) fuck you. But I get your point & agree with it.

10 minuti fa, Epikouros ha detto:

Potrebbe anche (e probabilmente) significare che non resterà lontana troppo a lungo.

Se solo RLC si aggiornasse in tempo sulle vacanze e sui nuovi inquilini. Non sappiamo ancora il nome della nuova ragazza in B2, ma da quello che ho letto dalle persone che osservano non è un'ospite, ma si unisce al progetto per 2 settimane.

only two weeks?

Il y a 1 heure, FrankZabba a dit :

so she loosely does what she wants!  restraint has nothing to do with it when it comes to letting any guy or girl feel you up all over

You (and not just you, but several guys on here - so not picking on you in particular, but you're one of the more vocal ones) sound very uptight & judgmental for voyeurs. Keep in mind we're just as deviant as the tenants are, just with a different 'deviation'.

il y a 39 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

every new male resident finds several girls willing to lie on their backs for him... but apparently that is not clear to everyone

No. Not Miron, & Lacrim barely.

As for the rest: of course, the guys are selected somewhat based on their estimated chances of success. 

4 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

You (and not just you, but several guys on here - so not picking on you in particular, but you're one of the more vocal ones) sound very uptight & judgmental for voyeurs. Keep in mind we're just as deviant as the tenants are, just with a different 'deviation'.

it's ok pick away, i put my man jeans on when i got up this morning.  seriously though, i don't dislike karma, i'm just not her fan anymore.  she's a big girl and she can make her own decisions to what, when, with, and whom ever she wants.  it is fun to get some people riled up on this forum that act like these girls are their daughters or sisters.  it's all part of being on a forum.

as for uptight and judgmental, i don't think i am!  i might be a little less polished than others, but definitely don't think i'm uptight or judgmental.

6 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

No. Not Miron, & Lacrim barely.

As for the rest: of course, the guys are selected somewhat based on their estimated chances of success. 

Miron and Lacrim also had sex, you forgot or missed that

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

where did nadia go?  i saw her and mass leave sara's room and go down to the kitchen and haven't seen her since.

nadia back at b2 with massi

• Thanks 1