B4 - General Topic 2024 #8 (January)

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

Ed non sa ballare

She said she had to show off her beautiful blue eyes so it doesn't count if she can't dance, the girl will just look at her eyes  😂😂😂😂  And then, honestly, I don't know if he knows how to do anything besides pretend to be a masseur/groper

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

She said she had to show off her beautiful blue eyes so it doesn't count if she can't dance, the girl will just look at her eyes  😂😂😂😂  And then, honestly, I don't know if he knows how to do anything besides pretend to be a masseur/groper

lmao so true poncherello, so true

Il y a 1 heure, Pete1960 a dit :

WTF do you think I'm talking about, can't you read, They did NOT write the song, they did a cheap shitty cover of the original by "Talking Heads" I couldn't give a fuck if they were a warm up band, or for Maneskin, geez, only 16,000 that's a pretty piss poor attendance

Chill out, he was clearly joking.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Il y a 1 heure, menouscope2015 a dit :

If he was " invited " by Neytiri, if she goes somewhere or leaves the villa, then HE SHOULD TOO !!  

It could also (& probably) mean she won't stay away too long.

If only RLC updated about vacations & new tenants in time. We still don't know the name of the new girl in B2, but from what I read from people observing she's not a guest, but joining the project for 2 weeks.

Just now, poncherello said:

If by chance I misunderstood and it's wrong, correct me, I have no problems, but don't shoot me. And I promise not to announce Kristy's arrival again

correct you on what?