B4 - General Topic 2024 #9 (January)

il y a 49 minutes, SMETANA a dit :

Malgré l'attention tardive de certains colocataires, SEDA ne s'en sortira pas toute seule. Sa présence en B4 est une anomalie, le RECRUTEUR RLC est grandement coupable d'avoir accepté cette fille sans en connaître le dossier médical.

SEDA représente un danger réel pour ses voisins et pour elle même. Je comprends AZIZA qui a trouvé refuge chez KARMA. Les vidéos ont apporté des preuves irréfutables de troubles neurologiques dont souffrent SEDA.

ADMINISTRATEURS DE REALLIFECAM : ATTENDEZ -VOUS QU' UN DRAME SURVIENNE POUR BOUGER VOTRE CUL ?

L'intégralité de ce message vient d'être transmis à RLC par mail :  " [email protected]"

• Thanks 1

il y a 47 minutes, Maxbell a dit :

RLC has a moral moral responsibility to do something. She is delusional and possibly hallucinating. Anything she sighed must be unenforceable.  

They watch like every they watch all the cameras. No excuse now

I sended an email with the replay to rlc with the same kind of message saying she has trouble etc yhey just replied to my email :" thank you for your concern. " so..... I think they are not into it at all 

• Thanks 5

29 minutes ago, MaxK said:

Aziza is preparing to become the next notch in his cock!

I know right, it's just a matter time before Aziza stop acting like she a shy girl. 

31 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

No you're not a doctor. I have two family members with that horrible disease you have no idea what you are talking about.  Stay in your lane.

Hi Maxfactor.

I respect you opinion. Can you enlighten us on it? The delusions, the isolation, the difficulty with others, possibly her inability to know she is ill? Disorganized thinking?

I am not being snotty here at all, its just what is going on with here is something serious and I is very bothersome.

Appreciate your input.

I just watched a replay of Seda and it was like watching a horro movie. I really feel sorry for her. She really needs help and some love and love from the other tenants. She must have been through a lot (Maybe the war in Ukraine if she is Ukrainian). I met a guy who witnessed the dead of his entire family and never recovered from that. Hope she will be get over whatever is torturing her. And we should also show some love and support here towards her.

Edit. I just watched having fun with the others in the living room and that is really nice. I also salute Aziza for taking out of the room.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

No you're not a doctor. I have two family members with that horrible disease you have no idea what you are talking about.  Stay in your lane.

Me one, my wife she did not survive so these images are not pleasant for me and I know what can happen

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, illy said:

I see they have finally stopped treating Seda like a complete leper despite being unstable messes in their own ways. Their lack of self-awareness these past few days has been astounding. You would think they were all the perfect picture of perfect mental health the way they teamed up to point fingers at one tenant who isn't.

There was a great, ironic moment in the kitchen yesterday when Seda had her back turned to everybody while drinking at the sink. Daytona practically burnt a hole in the back of Seda's head with the glare that got fired across the room by him - as if he isn't also living in a state of complete delusion. The rest of them are just as bad at not realising how much shit they are carrying around with them.

the best post of 2024!!

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

Me one, my wife she did not survive so these images are not pleasant for me and I know what can happen

Xarvaz do you have experience with what she has?

Sorry about your wife, it was probably devastating. 😞

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Xarvaz do you have experience with what she has?

Sorry about your wife, it was probably devastating. 😞

It can take years, but the body cannot sustain this and they get many side ailments, without help they do not grow old