B4 - General Topic 2024 #9 (January)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

It was 5 hours ago and I wonder if others participants females and males including know how dangerous her situation is... because they might think shes just crazy but there is something here really more special.

13 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

The girl is in a shit situation. She needs someone to help her, not to take advantage and use her.

I didn't mean sex cuddle, I think Wolf gets alone with Seda and something Wolf isn't thinking about sex all the time.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sacha-Alex said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

It was 5 hours ago and I wonder if others participants females and males including know how dangerous her situation is... because they might think shes just crazy but there is something here really more special.

Thanks Sacha and I don't think so, she was having a normal conversation with Karma in the kitchen minutes after having a psychotic break on the bathroom floor for almost an hour.

21 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Yes, but a little cuddling from one of the girls would also be good.

Yeah, but beside Karma do you think any of these Girls give 2 cent about Seda? 

• Sad 1

il y a 4 minutes, Troy a dit :

Yeah, but beside Karma do you think any of these Girls give 2 cent about Seda? 

Something might happen since today Aziza try to talk to her too and they seems to move together out

• Like 1

Speaking of Wolf, I said some unkind remakes about Wolf. but I've seen kind of a turnaround from him lately. Maybe the present of the (Groper) being around, but he's a little bit laid back with the girls now. Oh yes the Groper is Massi, you have to be careful now people flip out on you for talking about him. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Troy said:

Speaking of Wolf, I said some unkind remakes about Wolf. but I've seen kind of a turnaround from him lately. Maybe the present of the (Groper) being around, but he's a little bit laid back with the girls now. Oh yes the Groper is Massi, you have to be careful now people flip out on you for talking about him. 

Massi is the HE-MAN HEROE of B4! What would they be without him? ZERO He is always there ready to fuck anybody anytime anywhere!! And don't forget he can coock pasta too! And tea-water!

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Karma is beautiful from the inside and out!

In my bar we call that personality, a rare thing.

I actually pay RLC for that. 😀

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Massi is the HE-MAN HEROE of B4! What would they be without him? ZERO He is always there ready to fuck anybody anytime anywhere!! And don't forget he can coock pasta too! And tea-water!

You forgot he also can treat every woman as a man with anal.

If Daytona knew that, the reign of Massimo is over,

he would be roped and BSDM'ed like shit.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2