B4 - General Topic 2024 #9 (January)

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Ah okay, so just speculation I'm guessing, thanks. 

if you go lock att her and at the moment in karmas bed you se that she is high and out of control

14 minutes ago, wafercop said:

And it was after he visited Azia and Karma when they went to bed She texted

Karma led a drugged Azia to sleep as he took advantage of and Azia fell for it and ran after and texted him

So no he was not invited

i kind of figured that, thanks for the clarification!

55 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Was it schizophrenia or something else? If you would prefer not to talk about it, thats ok.

Schizophrenia is too much dopamine in the brain,

with disillusion and lack of social abilities.

The person gets drained for energy.

Marijuana increases the dopamine level.

In contrast, manic depression, now called bi-polar,

is too much serotonin in the brain,

with heavy mood swings. It's dangerous,

because of the high risk of suicide.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

there is none, there was no trace of drugs on Aziz, you can immediately see it in her when she uses

As long as she's happy who cares what she's taken if anything at all. Bit odd taking drugs (if actually true) just to hang around the house and do nothing. 

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

Schizophrenia is too much dopamine in the brain,

with disillusion and lack of social abilities.

The person gets drained for energy.

Marijuana increases the dopamine level.

In contrast, manic depression, now called bi-polar,

is too much serotonin in the brain,

with heavy mood swings. It's dangerous,

because of the high risk of suicide.

Interesting. I have known a couple people that were bipolar. A big problem is when they are in a manic state, euphoric, they can end up taking chances doing things that are very risky. The depressive state as you said is very dangerous.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

come fai a sapere che Aziza gli ha mandato un messaggio? l'hai vista mandargli un messaggio e no per un dato di fatto che gli ha mandato un messaggio?

I'm busy today and can't follow but I have to reply here. Perhaps Aziz had invited him but he entered through the secondary door and after a brief stop in the kitchen he came down with a very light step so as not to be heard directly in Karma's room. He was looking for Karma and coincidentally found Aziz. I saw this

Will Sara realize what she's done? She delivered the pig to Nadia, she lost Karma, she is arguing with everyone and who knows what else. Luckily she ended up with that music blaring. She was the one who went to the living room to complain on the day of the engagement and wanted to disconnect the meters. Will she grow up one day or will she always stay this way? She was on the right track with Karma, she had even started studying her philosophy but it was all wasted time, feeling, trust and love. Not enough: HE GIVEN KARMA TO THE IDIOT   😡😡😡

That's exactly what I mean by Sara should be falling flat on her face, but I highly doubt she realizes that until the people Sara has hurt or argued with give her the cold shoulder and signal that she's all alone now.

I know this post is a few days old but I only saw it today so I can only give my opinion today^^

Shizophrenia is one of the worst illnesses you can have (and not physically but rather mentally). Especially in young people who really have their whole life ahead of them and can't really enjoy life like other people because they always have these inner demons and can calm them down with medication, but as soon as an event happens that is not as bad for many people as it is for people with this disease, it wakes up again and I don't wish this mental battle on anyone and treating this disease with alcohol or drugs is the worst idea you can have.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I'm busy today and can't follow but I have to reply here. Perhaps Aziz had invited him but he entered through the secondary door and after a brief stop in the kitchen he came down with a very light step so as not to be heard directly in Karma's room. He was looking for Karma and coincidentally found Aziz. I saw this

he asked Azia in the kitchen after they were in the garage with Seda why azia texted that she wanted him azia didn't want to answer at first but said she didn't mean it

10 minutes ago, poncherello said:

very good info ponch, thank you!

il y a 11 minutes, Rattlesnake316 a dit :

Shizophrenia is one of the worst illnesses you can have (and not physically but rather mentally). Especially in young people who really have their whole life ahead of them and can't really enjoy life like other people because they always have these inner demons and can calm them down with medication, but as soon as an event happens that is not as bad for many people as it is for people with this disease, it wakes up again and I don't wish this mental battle on anyone and treating this disease with alcohol or drugs is the worst idea you can have.

yes absolutely. seda suffers from psychiatric disorders and depression, he needs treatment and psychiatric support!!! as things stand, it's a time bomb, dangerous for her and for others!!!
we should also stop sniffing flour!!!!

• Upvote 1