B4 - General Topic 2024 #10 (January)

Just now, chogdad said:

Seda talking to herself in the bedroom??

Whoever referred this girl to RLC is fucked up....she needs help and i hope she gets it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

Whoever referred this girl to RLC is fucked up....she needs help and i hope she gets it

Very true.  Holding her toothbrush like it is a microphone and laughing. This is so sad. 

• Like 1

Right now I'm at work on my break and it's very obvious I can not pull up the site, but I just like to say I am happy and relieve that she's home, because before I left work I did notice she went into the garage, but it was so uncomfortable watching her because she hesitated for a long length of time before she went into the garage, but anyway I'm happy she's not missing or anything, but I agree and I've been saying that this girl needs to start seeing a therapist on a regular basis, and I wish they stop dragging their feet about this

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Seda bating under the sheet for a really long time.

From 07:50:15 cam 14 she pulls the cover across for about 10seconds and you get a good view 

2 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

From 07:50:15 cam 14 she pulls the cover across for about 10seconds and you get a good view 

When she began around 0644 you get a full view.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, esanders6969 said:

You are a very dark person for this, but damn I cannot stop laughing

Maybe this is really not something to laugh about.

Recruiting Seda was a big mistake by RLC.

Bogdan seems unable to realize, that Seda

clearly needs immediately to go to a hospital,

and that's irresponsible for sure.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, wafercop said:

compiled very short

During the long conversation between Karma Saga this afternoon it was very bad sound

but what I could understand.

So they try and get back what they had especially Sara works on it she has run after Karma a lot.

they have talked about life told things about their lives outside the villa private Friends family Karma has her life in Barcelona and Ukraine Sara in Sankt Petersburg and quite a flabby life but wants to stay here

A rewarding for both of them they forgot the time when it clear they sat waiting for karma in B7

That sounds good that Sara is working to get what sara and karma had, but the problem still remains when she is back with people like Max the Tattoo Guy who seems a bit gay and Nadja who is more into partying and stuff and Sara gets easily carried away and only thinks about that and not that she is betraying karma's trust again through such actions and I don't think karma will give her any more chances at some point I think karma's patience is at an end too