B4 - General Topic 2024 #10 (January)

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Seda seems to bee a lot better !! I hop she will stay that way and improve even more!! 

There is another very different problem with her thogh. Seda and Karma are look-alikes ! Not close up but on a little distance. And they dress similar. I can live with it, but I often have to look twice.

They are look alikes? I didn't notice Karma's blown up lips.

1 hour ago, Lasse said:

Ieri pensavo che Karma si fosse lamentata di Massi con Bogdan e per questo motivo fosse andata a letto con Wolf. Quindi Massi ora ha delle restrizioni sull'essere costantemente in B4! Va bene andare in FR ma poi tornare direttamente alla B7. Non può proprio rovinare ogni notte a tutti. Alcune persone vogliono e hanno bisogno di dormire indisturbate per qualche ora.

Yesterday there was a clarification between the pig and Bogdan and I also thought that a stop had been put in place. We will see in the near future why the pig will not stop. However, I insist on saying that Karma's approach to the idiot ED IS A FORM OF SELF-DEFENSE. Having the idiot close to you means keeping other males away. And I add that from Karma's attitude I won't be surprised if there will be a sentimental and even sexless rapprochement with Sara who has completely changed since Nadia left. I find it sincere

Yes you can see when she's not on drugs that she's actually a nice girl who has her flaws but you can look past them (if you don't know what she's juicing ^^). Where I have to praise Sara is when she spent the time alone with Karma, because since that time Karma has really changed and has become a self-confident woman from the wallflower and you can see that the men no longer see her as a good friend but that the men fight over who would like to have her.

3 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Sì, puoi vedere quando non è drogata che in realtà è una brava ragazza che ha i suoi difetti ma puoi guardare oltre (se non sai cosa sta spremendo ^^). Dove devo lodare Sara è quando ha trascorso del tempo da sola con Karma, perché da quel momento Karma è davvero cambiata ed è diventata una donna sicura di sé dalla tappezzeria e si vede che gli uomini non la vedono più come una buona amica ma che gli uomini litigano per chi vorrebbe averla.

Is this in response to my post? Thanks if yes

I was finally able to watch rlc again yesterday after I read here that sara found out what an ass the guy was and nadja too and that nadja showed sara the sms and what the guy wrote about sara. I don't like Nadja just because of her character and you can see how Sara has changed positively since then after she had hardly any contact with both of them in the rlc (I don't know if she still writes whats app with both of them, I don't care).

I have the impression that the same thing was also said to the idiot ED as he still hasn't moved from bed so no naked display in the pool B4, but maybe I'm wrong. I also think that the other note Karma went to sleep on the idiot's bed and not with the idiot

1 hour ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

The problem with Sara and Karma in my eyes only exists since Sara preferred to hang out with Nadja and that Tattoo Guy, karma joined ney and wolf and the highlight were the days around New Year.

Because before that time it didn't even bother me when sara had a guy there to fuck, I even liked this Italian with a moustache okay that he kissed ney wasn't cool now but that way he made a nice impression on me, not so macho or as broken as the tattoo guy

i beg to differ, the problem started when she gave that grotesque tatted up guy and karma the rings and then put karma in the position to choose sara and a threesome with the grotesque tatted up guy.