B4 - General Topic 2024 #10 (January)

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

he already masturbated before she came so lets see

let me/the forum know so i can read it tomorrow please.  i'm outta here with what should be a really good football game (Bill vs Dolphins).  should be much better than either of the two shows that are developing in the two villa's.  have a good night everyone!!

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder if Massi knows Karma is with Wolf

Everyone on RLC watches too.  They all know what each other is up too, it’s no secret.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Funny thing is they are all constantly texting each other.  I think it goes something like this… hey everyone thanks for participating today!  If it weren’t for Leora, Tatiana and that new couple our BS show earlier would surely be top cam!  I know… I’m sad too, but we will just have to do it all again tomorrow!🤣. Rinse and repeat, just change the girls names of who gets who tomorrow.  Nite.  It’s football time here 2

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Preciso come nessuno osa fare il passo, il karma slow wolf ha paura di iniziare come una coppia di adolescenti che non sanno cosa fare

Hello nice guy. I'm back now and let me point out that Karma knows what to do, the problem is the idiot ED. Even though he knew Karma was coming, he masturbated. Twice an idiot

• Upvote 1