Leora & Paul - (2024) #2

1 hour ago, Ste said:

What a hideous comment on the use of a bottle of wine and your total disrespect towards women especially Leora

which is portrayed in the majority of your comments A bottle of wine in my book is a drink had with a nice meal

David Tennant Insult GIF

• Haha 2
  • Confused 3

2 hours ago, Ste said:

What a hideous comment on the use of a bottle of wine and your total disrespect towards women especially Leora

which is portrayed in the majority of your comments A bottle of wine in my book is a drink had with a nice meal

Obviously I am wasting my time responding to someone who doesn't understand English and has no clue that " I made a funny". I'll just emoji you instead since this topic has gone in this direction.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

6 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Obviously I am wasting my time responding to someone who doesn't understand English and has no clue that " I made a funny". I'll just emoji you instead since this topic has gone in this direction.

You are certainly beyond doubt wasting my time Don't get your chauvinist manner as for your quote

They are scared to post anything because they know very well that we will destroy their words.

The Tide is Turning

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

Encore une soirée merdique !, plus cela va , moins Leora a d'intimité ,il ne la lâche pas d'une semelle,elle va au lit ,il va au lit ,dans la cuisine il va dans la cuisine ,salon , salle de bain ,petite chambre ,et même il faut être deux pour promener ce colossale chien  il n'y a que dans les toilettes que l'on ne le retrouve pas ; il reste des heures allongé sur le lit avec sa tète de teckel a attendre une pipe ou resté assit sur le canapé avec sa tablette a surveiller Leora si elle se réveille il est maintenant a l’apogée de connerie !

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhosa sábado para todos 

wonderful Saturday for everyone 

13/01/2024 13/January /2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/30/2023 at 8:35 PM, Anode said:

Paul est très imaginatif pour brider Leora !

On 11/7/2023 at 1:27 AM, Max Ragnar said:

Here's Leora's Mr. Black tub bate with a Mr. Black suctioned to the tub. Darn band width problem froze several times but you'll see all...while her love Paul sleeps in her bed. 1.08GB

Max

MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can send them directly to an email address or share files...

On 11/8/2023 at 2:32 AM, Max Ragnar said:

Tonight.  I am revolted with a capital R with Paul using Leora to show his dominance to blow his load on her face. Utter contempt.

Max

MAB.TO

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can send them directly to an email address or share files...

On 11/13/2023 at 3:38 PM, Max Ragnar said:

Go to Forum and start 

B4 - General Topic 2023 #62 (November)

about page 13

Sooo much going on, Cecilia goes wild, New lesbian exploration by Sara

Leora's trying but man are these gals killing it

How many times have you seen an innocent looking  gal like Ceciia a Leora type being eaten in front of a half dozen people during a party?

Max

On 11/14/2023 at 3:47 AM, ddhm said:

The dead apartment in full swing 😂 .. The woman with her masturbations and the man with his computer … WHAT A COUPLE , WHAT A LIFE , WHAT AN INCREDIBLE RLC DUO for the project …

And as they say , they find the couple and the apartment happenings more than interesting to watch … I wonder what I am watching in comparison to those who share this opinion …. AHH , FIGURED IT OUT , it is two people with “ THE LOVE OF THEIR LIVES “ , expressed amazingly on cameras for 10+ years like NO OTHER COUPLE has done in the history of this site .

A TRULY Queen 👸 and AN OUTSTANDING KING 🤴

ALL HAIL LEORA AND PAUL ( aka as the Dead Apartment ) .

On 12/3/2023 at 9:39 PM, jjohndoe1960 said:

Watching a replay, as tonight is a quiet night, I noticed that Leora's lips look a lot 'fuller' and got me thinking - I dont recall ever seeing her wearing any lipstick before, those lips with a nice red lipstick would look great. She takes a lot of care with her eyebrows and eyelashes, but yeah dont recall her ever wearing lipstick.

Slow night I know - never seen her with nipple clamps, corsets, crotchless panties, latex or high-heels either! 🤣😜

On 12/19/2023 at 12:41 PM, pulo filipe said:

Leora hasn't done it yet Peeing when having sex  With fingers or big black 

Could  pee when Paul is licking the kitten 

On 12/20/2023 at 1:28 PM, pulo filipe said:

Leora has tiktok

Caught  itoff paul