Leora & Paul - (2024) #2

28 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

That isn't customer service practiced by successful businesses.  The customer dictates the market. argue about that.

Your wrong yet once again, since nobody forces you, or anyone else to subscribe to something online that anyone who does....that does not have any control of what occurs during what you and other's subscribe to, since there are many more residences then there used to be. For those of you who are not satisfied with your subscriptions, stop bitching and complaining by not continuing subscriptions to something to continue bitching and complaining about because there are few in these threads who want to see your and your buddy from corfu's whining and complaining but yet continue subscribing to something to continue whining and complaining about.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 7

34 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Your wrong yet once again, since nobody forces you, or anyone else to subscribe to something that anyone who does....that does not have any control of what occurs during what you and other's subscribe to, since there are many more residences then there used to be. For those of you who are not satisfied with your subscriptions, stop bitching and complaining by not continuing subscriptions to something to continue bitching and complaining about.

I simply said, "The customer is always right."

This cliche has been the motto of American businesses for decades. Yet you argue about how other people view and opine what they see; bang for the buck. Businesses adopt to customers' wishes to keep their business and not have them migrate to another source.

Every customer has the right to pay for their own reasons and compliment or complain from their own perspective. You have no right to tell them to not watch applying your own judgment. If someone wants to pay the money and be totally negative just ignore their comments.

The reason many of us don't participate much anymore is that several on the forum feel they are the popes of opinions as to what and how is allowable. Worse they get personal instead of contributing to the content not ignoring it

There are several you can always count on to say the contrary just to disagree.

Now that you mention not being satisfied watching something someone decides to pay for, you fail to acknowledge their right to see the glass half empty instead of half full. If they want to complain just let them. It's not your job to get them to conform to your opinion.

No one here has the duty to defend Leora or Paul. They chose to expose their lives to us for lodging and money. They can't expect to just get affirmative comments, not should anyone that pays their own money feel limited in what comments they see fit to make. Good or bad.

Regardless of what any of us think all that watch see them as a novelty. If we didn't no one would be enticed to watch a couple behave chastely.

Take away the nudity, masturbating and sex and RLC would go bankrupt. The reason many complain about them becoming boring is after several thousands bates on cam they are habituated to what is no longer new or shocking. They hope Leora will step it up and go farther in whatever way that might be.

That's just my precise opinion. You can chew on it or get your panties in a knot. I have no control over how people take my words. But I (we) have every right to post them and shouldn't receive  personal criticism just because it differs from someone else.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhoso domingo para todos com a família e amigos 

wonderful Sunday for everyone With family and friends

14/01/2024 14/January /2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Il y a 8 heures, RdKing a dit :

Et avec des conneries comme celle-là avec la personne abasourdie sur la photo, toutes les caméras pourraient également être éteintes. Ce putain de fou engourdi ne sait même pas comment jouir ni comment plaire à une femme. Ordures!!

Bonjour Rdking ;

on irait jusqu’à se demander ,si Paul n'est pas payé pour saboter l'appartement ?

7 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Your wrong yet once again, since nobody forces you, or anyone else to subscribe to something online that anyone who does....that does not have any control of what occurs during what you and other's subscribe to, since there are many more residences then there used to be. For those of you who are not satisfied with your subscriptions, stop bitching and complaining by not continuing subscriptions to something to continue bitching and complaining about because there are few in these threads who want to see your and your buddy from corfu's whining and complaining but yet continue subscribing to something to continue whining and complaining about.

Good morning sir.

Will you be giving us a new selection of gobbledygook for 2024 or is it likely to be the same recycled gobbledygook as 2023?

Happy new year to you sir.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ste said:

Ah are you two finished it's like throwing nuts to the monkey's and sitting back for the show

Hello Mister

You seem very full of yourself. It seems as if you are instigating a penis flexing competition between you boys. Are you sure you have the biggest one? I have my doubt's, but would be interested to see the winning member. Excuse the pun. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

Hello Mister

You seem very full of yourself. It seems as if you are instigating a penis flexing competition between you boys. Are you sure you have the biggest one? I have my doubt's, but would be interested to see the winning member. Excuse the pun. 

Jeannie send me a naked picture of yourself and I'll show you who as the biggest 

7 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I simply said, "The customer is always right."

This cliche has been the motto of American businesses for decades. Yet you argue about how other people view and opine what they see; bang for the buck. Businesses adopt to customers' wishes to keep their business and not have them migrate to another source.

Every customer has the right to pay for their own reasons and compliment or complain from their own perspective. You have no right to tell them to not watch applying your own judgment. If someone wants to pay the money and be totally negative just ignore their comments.

The reason many of us don't participate much anymore is that several on the forum feel they are the popes of opinions as to what and how is allowable. Worse they get personal instead of contributing to the content not ignoring it

There are several you can always count on to say the contrary just to disagree.

Now that you mention not being satisfied watching something someone decides to pay for, you fail to acknowledge their right to see the glass half empty instead of half full. If they want to complain just let them. It's not your job to get them to conform to your opinion.

No one here has the duty to defend Leora or Paul. They chose to expose their lives to us for lodging and money. They can't expect to just get affirmative comments, not should anyone that pays their own money feel limited in what comments they see fit to make. Good or bad.

Regardless of what any of us think all that watch see them as a novelty. If we didn't no one would be enticed to watch a couple behave chastely.

Take away the nudity, masturbating and sex and RLC would go bankrupt. The reason many complain about them becoming boring is after several thousands bates on cam they are habituated to what is no longer new or shocking. They hope Leora will step it up and go farther in whatever way that might be.

That's just my precise opinion. You can chew on it or get your panties in a knot. I have no control over how people take my words. But I (we) have every right to post them and shouldn't receive  personal criticism just because it differs from someone else.

Insignificant & Meaningless and the same script you use again & again

• Upvote 2