B4 - General Topic 2024 #11 (January)

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

Yes and said he didnt want to go out there and talk with them, so must have been someone there for Seda. Who knows what she been telling them about the villa, maybe some crazy story.

True. Sounds as nuts as her

Just now, safkhanstranger said:

Ive never seen a group of people together but so glued to their phones

That's about all their going to do for the time being. I think Massi's been informed his dick is suddenly off limits.  :biggrin:

12 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

two guys with a gun in front of the house and whether he had to walk out with a knife and then suddenly it's in Indie... but I think they're talking about a video online, If this were there at the door it would now be full of armed police

I think it was guys at the door not video, if you listen to what they say now with Massi

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I think it was guys at the door not video, if you listen to what they say now with Massi

You're right, there was an armed friend at the door after all

Sara is out of her mind. She actually says to Massimo now that he should have protected them against the guys with the gun. He says how should i have done that? With an imaginary gun?  She seem to think he had to protect all the women there no matter what would have happened to him.  Is she insane?  He should get himself potentially killed because one of the girls keep bad company? Then he ask her how she could have said that he is a bad guy and it's his fault when he had nothing to do with it. She deny having said that.

He ask them to come and sleep in the other viilla in the livingroom to feel safe.

Sara now says its the mafia. Asks Why didnt Mass seem bothered ? Wolf apparently raced over to protect them. By my recollection he showed up 15 minutes after ? Considering he shows up in seconds when he smells food it took him a long time to get there

• Haha 1