B4 - General Topic 2024 #11 (January)

Seda left the project after 12 days in B4

I hope you get the help you need and get out of the environment that got you out. Wish you all the best.

• Like 13

3 hours ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

yes i heard from sara around 01:30 we are friends, just what the 11minutes before was something with firm friend and then he started to speak english and someone russian, as for aziza and karma i don't know who you mean who else is playing with him but i think you mean aziza

Yes.

Well the story Karma wolf could be seen as a mystery again last night, the other bird sat next to her and wolf preferred to sit on the couch or near aziza instead of sitting next to karma but maybe he really marries his cell phone and right now he is also sitting in the kitchen with aziza

30 minutes ago, northguy said:

They know that 100'%. What is their answer?

If the girls make a complete fool of him he still wouldn't understand! In his own mind he has no faults-only others.

• Like 1

very speculated here as usual

"Sara Massi" Sara she is running playing about him apparently not popular right now

"Karma Wolf" Karma said wolf is souring for something and behaves like an idiot she doesn't care his mistake it is up to him now

"Sara Karma Dayton" is back as witches they thought it was fun that they can sit again and talk and haw fun

friendship between Sara Karma back but nothing more yet

"Azia and partly karma" they drive and drive with Massi Karma said she has no interest they know what he is trying to

"Wolf" that idiot tries with azia but he doesn't seem to get that much out of it

Dramat Seda is now over they have talked a great deal about her

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

You can really see that Sara is really trying to get Karma back to the way it used to be and finally I really missed the scenes (I have to admit but also friendly).

I could speculate now that Karma only got involved with Wolf to make Sara a little addicted which didn't really work for a long time except for the last 2 days and I think it's great that she now hangs out more with the two girls again than with Wolf

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

^^^Seda and Ney on the stairs.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

^^^Seda leaves with a small bag.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

^^^ Aziza receives a text from Seda

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

^^^  Seda forgot something

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

^^^ Seda leaves with a small case, a computer notebook?

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Ney eavesdropping.

There is a guy in the doorway, a big guy with a beard, and a cap.  He does not appear to have visited the villa before.  Aziza went outside to talk with Seda and the guy.  Ney eavesdropped.  When Aziza finally came back in, she was a little upset, and Ney comforted her.  while her being upset was a momentary thing, it does indicate that Aziza had some previous association with Seda.  I believe there are clothes and other personal items of Seda's remaining in the the double bed room.  Seda's bed is not shown as a guest bed, so no immediate plans to replace her apparently.

3 minutes ago, wafercop said:

very speculated here as usual

"Sara Massi" Sara she is running playing about him apparently not popular right now

"Karma Wolf" Karma said wolf is souring for something and behaves like an idiot she doesn't care his mistake it is up to him now

"Sara Karma Dayton" is back as witches they thought it was fun that they can sit again and talk and haw fun

friendship between Sara Karma back but nothing more yet

"Azia and partly karma" they drive and drive with Massi Karma said she has no interest they know what he is trying to

"Wolf" that idiot tries with azia but he doesn't seem to get that much out of it

Dramat Seda is now over they have talked a great deal about her

Sums it all up nicely, thanks Wafer,

If its up to Wolf now then that's the end of the Wolf / Karma thing as he won't have it in him to turn that around.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Lasse said:

If the girls make a complete fool of him he still wouldn't understand! In his own mind he has no faults-only others.

Yes They make a complete fool of him they talk about him and joked of him sara daytona karma  during the night

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

You can really see that Sara is really trying to get Karma back to the way it used to be and finally I really missed the scenes (I have to admit but also friendly).

I could speculate now that Karma only got involved with Wolf to make Sara a little addicted which didn't really work for a long time except for the last 2 days and I think it's great that she now hangs out more with the two girls again than with Wolf

I don't know i got the impression Karma was actually wanting something with Wolf but he was too blind to see it. Im sure Sara / Karma will now always be friends but will Karma ever trust her commitment again fully?

• Like 1