B4 - General Topic 2024 #11 (January)

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Yury & Kitek used to provide Russian translations at one time awhile back. Every kept doubting them so they left to a group in private messaging and never posted in open forums after they went there.

There has been a couple of translators in Martina & Alberto's topics when she was still there and they just stopped doing the translating because of others always doubting what they post. 

Translation is easy nowadays. They have these devices for about $40 that will translate any language to the one that can be understood. Just place the earbud in the ear and listen to what's being said through the speakers of ones system.  

Yeah I remember them.  Well to be honest way too many in these forums seem extremely obsessive with hatred against any men in the project and simply refuse to hear and see anything but what's inside their own hateful minds spiced up with a good portion of detachment from reality.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kris66 said:

It would be nice if they did as the level of insane theories here are piling up!

Thank you if I had more time, I would have tried to translate more if there is something that you think may be interesting so leaving time and where

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, safkhanstranger said:

Have this feeling Wolf felt rejected by KArma in Tub when he couldn't get it up, and second time when he got her hand on his dick and she didn't do anything, so now he's just ignoring her on purpose 

Most everyone knows he needs an injection to get a hardon. Without it he's basically useless. 

Steroid use has destroyed him.  

• Haha 1

KARMA n' a qu'a faire comme je lui suggéré il y a deux jour ,KARMA doit mettre ses groses bottines et lui taper un coupde pied dans les couilles s'il y en a (des couille)

Just now, wafercop said:

Thank you if I had more time, I would have tried to translate more if there is something that you think may be interesting so leaving time and where

I am very capable of listening to english talk as I am fluent in english. Its the russian and Italian I ask people provide proof of as the majority here do not understand these languages and base their theories on their own imagination (sometimes extremely detached from reality).

il y a 4 minutes, winnlove a dit :

Seda est en pleine perdition dans le hall, et personne ne vient l’aider ! Ils passent devant sans le moindre geste ! Honte à ces gens !!

Tout le monde s’en fout qu’elle ne mange pas, boit pas... Nul ne réagit ?

27 minutes ago, kris66 said:

You really is a sad person calling someone you've never met a pig (obsessive hatred). Take a good look into the mirror before you point fingers at others.

Its pure speculations from your part based on your hatred towards any man in the villas (and especially Massimo) that this was a "meeting" to set Massimo "straight". I did not see or hear anything of the sort. All I saw was a conversation between two men and not an "admin" talk  with Massimo.

PS! They talked about when Bogdan came home (sunday) and about Massimo's work and how he felt tired after New Year. And then some very low talk that could be anyhting....And as far as I could tell this is what Massimo said at the end of the small talk:  "I am sorry for the state of the room from the party" and Bogdan replied. "It's not your problem. It's Nadia and ....... problem" (as far as I coulld tell as the rest got blurry). 

wafer and co are not here to translate everything that is important in our eyes and in reality is just small talk, even if you misunderstand something it is still more helpful than what we speculate here so if you learn something interesting we will see if you want to share it with us or not that is your decision

9 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Seda est en pleine perdition dans le hall, et personne ne vient l’aider ! Ils passent devant sans le moindre geste ! Honte à ces gens !!

1 minute ago, winnlove said:

Tout le monde s’en fout qu’elle ne mange pas, boit pas... Nul ne réagit ?

Yes its really horrible to see people living under the same roof not caring about those they live with. Sadly this is not the first time people in the villas only care about themselves and their own needs. Indeed shame on them!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Thank you very much Wafer, what an offer.

On the other hand you've already experienced those,

who doubt your translations, please don't care.

We don't want you to go away as Kitek did.

So a suggestion to the thread, protect this guy, please.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Yes its really horrible to see people living under the same roof not caring about those they live with. Sadly this is not the first time people in the villas only care about themselves and their own needs. Indeed shame on them!

It's a hard environment behind the facade.

Karma did her meditation for that reason, I believe.

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, kris66 a dit :

Oui, c’est vraiment horrible de voir des gens vivre sous le même toit sans se soucier de ceux avec qui ils vivent. Malheureusement, ce n’est pas la première fois que les gens dans les villas ne se soucient que d’eux-mêmes et de leurs propres besoins. En effet, honte à eux !

Merci Kriss ..

• Upvote 1