B4 - General Topic 2024 #11 (January)

8 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

wafer and co are not here to translate everything that is important in our eyes and in reality is just small talk, even if you misunderstand something it is still more helpful than what we speculate here so if you learn something interesting we will see if you want to share it with us or not that is your decision

There is a difference in talking objective about the people based on the facts we actually get instead of going out on a rambling frency theory where the aim is to bullly or ridicule certain people in the project based on pure wild speculations and especially hatred or jealousy. It's not pretty and I find it obnoxious and extremely sickening when people make up stories about the people in the project just because they don't like them in one way or another.
I miss people would admit when they know nothing instead of their instant crazy ramblings about what they think is reality.

PS! I did write earlier about what was said at the terarce between Bogdan and Massimo. The parts I could hear. I am sure there will be some here that just do not accept what was said 😉

10 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I am very capable of listening to english talk as I am fluent in english. Its the russian and Italian I ask people provide proof of as the majority here do not understand these languages and base their theories on their own imagination (sometimes extremely detached from reality).

Same, same here.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, wafercop said:

Thank you if I had more time, I would have tried to translate more if there is something that you think may be interesting so leaving time and where

I totally get why you would hessitate translation as some individuals here will never admit they got no clue and accuse you of not translating it right.   If I find somehting I really need to know I'll message you if it's ok? 🙂

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, wafercop said:

yes he put up grin as she walked past him in the kitchen

everyone else he greeted

he behaves like a real pig

or so he tries to play hard

I find Wolf-Karma rather hard to understand.

Are they playing mind games or what.

Their relationship is for me very strange.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

I find Wolf-Karma rather hard to understand.

Are they playing mind games or what.

Their relationship is for me very strange.

I got no clue whatsoever. I do find it sad that some laugh and mock him for his "possible" problem with getting an erection as it could happen to anyone at anytime in these forums (excluded are the few women). As for his personality all I have seen is a man who is respectful towards the girls and is liked by the girls - also as a confidant.

3 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I got no clue whatsoever. I do find it sad that some laugh and mock him for his "possible" problem with getitng an erection as it could happen to anyone at anytime in these forums (excluded are the few women).

He did Margo, so why not Karma. I don't get it, to be honest.

Karma has zero problems doing sex on cam.

Shakespeare: "There's something rotten in Denmark". 🇩🇰

i don't know if i read it or not, it doesn't matter now i just wanted to say that the people who speak russian are not here to translate everything we would like to know, but we should rather say thank you if they do it, because it seems that some have not translated anything anymore (for what reasons i can't say before my time)

1 minute ago, northguy said:

He did Margo, so why not Karma. I don't get it, to be honest.

Karma has zero problems doing sex on cam.

I guess Margo was before I re-entered this crazy world 🙂

Just now, Rattlesnake316 said:

i don't know if i read it or not, it doesn't matter now i just wanted to say that the people who speak russian are not here to translate everything we would like to know, but we should rather say thank you if they do it, because it seems that some have not translated anything anymore (for what reasons i can't say before my time)

I agree 🙂