B4 - General Topic 2024 #13 (January)

Vor 18 Minuten sagte TfiDeano:

Lol ... er entspannt sich im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes und lebt offensichtlich immer noch mietfrei in euren Köpfen ... ihr jemals auf, mal einen Tag frei zu nehmen?  

Er fühlt sich einfach nicht wohl in B7, er wartet darauf, dass ihn jemand in das Vereinigte Königreich einladen würde, damit er unter gleichgesinnten sein kann.

11 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Il nostro compito è tenerlo d'occhio 24 ore su 24, 7 giorni su 7!! Vieni e unisci le forze con noi!!

Don't answer him, ignore him. He hasn't yet realized that he is the only one left to defend the indefensible. BUT........ MAYBE HE IS RIGHT AND WE ALL ARE WRONG?

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

He just doesn't feel comfortable in B7, he's waiting for someone to invite him to the UK so he can be among like-minded people.

I'm from the UK...I'd welcome him with open arms, take him for a pint and maybe a curry...because he's a celebrity...then tell him to fuck off because he's a dickhead...😏

• Haha 7

5 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

He just doesn't feel comfortable in B7, he's waiting for someone to invite him to the UK so he can be among like-minded people.

He would do well here, he won't be so judged or disliked that's for sure, although may I suggest RLC sends him to Rome to rail Masha...I'd watch that all day long and not have time to log on here to read all the jealous anti Massi members lol.   

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Don't answer him, ignore him. He hasn't yet realized that he is the only one left to defend the indefensible. BUT........ MAYBE HE IS RIGHT AND WE ALL ARE WRONG?

No No Every decent person who doesn't use bad language deserve an answer.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, MaxK said:

Maybe Massimo will now realize that it's time to go!

I doubt that...he needs to stay as long as possible and fuck more easy girls in the clubhouse...with a sausage wrap of course. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2