B4 - General Topic 2024 #13 (January)

18 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

You are missing the point Mr. Orgy. The use of the garage  is getting more and more prevalent. The people who rely on subscribers for their pay, are now pissing them off by hiding. It's up to you RLC!

This happened back when we just had B1 all those years ago, they were constantly vanishing to the laundry room, i think enough complaints were sent to RLC that eventually they put a camera in there and guess what nothing ever happens in there. But i bet it did when no cams were in there.

If cams go in the garage, then they will just use outside area's more, there are 3 very good spots that they know they can hide, outside the front door, the outside area to the left of cam 3.18 which can just be seen from cam 3.17 through the windows  (I think they hang laundry out there in the warmer months) . and then there is the area under the stairs behind the fitness room.

The garage is a piss take though because so long is spent when up there and they only do it to get off cam.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Elle a mis ce qu'il y avait dans le sac en plastique dans le sac en papier puis a mis le linge sale au fond de l'autre section, 

Je vais hasarder une hypothèse, c'était quelque chose qu'elle ne voulait pas que les autres utilisent ou mangent.

a 17h02 cam3.1 KARMA recoit uncoup de fil peut tu me dire en résumé de quoi il s'agit merci

Just now, pajero said:

at 5:02 p.m. cam3.1 KARMA receives a phone call can you tell me in summary what it is about thank you

Warning Red Flag GIF

Her phone calls are between her and whoever she talks to its not your business 🤦‍♂️😂

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Avertissement Drapeau Rouge GIF

Ses appels téléphoniques sont entre elle et celui à qui elle parle, ce ne sont pas vos affaires 🤦‍♂️ 😂

occupe toi de tes affaires

8 minutes ago, pajero said:

at 5:02 p.m. cam3.1 KARMA receives a phone call can you tell me in summary what it is about thank you

I didn't see her take a call during that time, if it was in Russian i wouldn't understand it anyway.

9 minutes ago, pajero said:

a 17h02 cam3.1 KARMA recoit uncoup de fil peut tu me dire en résumé de quoi il s'agit merci

no phone call only something from Instagram or telegram socialmedia

7 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

Non l'ho vista rispondere a una chiamata in quel periodo, se fosse stata in russo non l'avrei comunque capita.

On the first phone call (16,37) he responded to a message from Sara and at 17.02pm he only received a voice message from a man's voice

I don't get it, do girls really like fucking a man they have seen fucking their best mates in the same house ? Like Massi's next girl to fuck is obviously Aziza but Aziza gives him hints here and there knowing fully well that Massi has railed almost half of the women already infront of her.

How can she feel attracted to him lmao