B4 - General Topic 2024 #13 (January)

29 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Lol...he is literally relaxing and he is clearly still living rent free in your heads...do you ever stop, have a day off sometime.  

it is the compulsion of obsession, people become stalkers without even realizing it

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

He would do well here, he won't be so judged or disliked that's for sure, although may I suggest RLC sends him to Rome to rail Masha...I'd watch that all day long and not have time to log on here to read all the jealous anti Massi members lol.   

Not here in Geordieland!...He'd be shot down in shit weeks ago...I'm not sure what part of UK you're from...😏

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Ich bezweifle, dass ... er so lange wie möglich bleiben und mehr lockere Mädchen im Clubhaus ficken muss ... natürlich mit einem Wurstwickel. 

Die lockeren Mädchen hatte er schon und die anderen Wurstfächer sind geschlossen.

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

it is the compulsion of obsession, people become stalkers without even realizing it

He is a typical sociopath witch among other things means that he never could do anything wrong

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm from the UK...I'd welcome him with open arms, take him for a pint and maybe a curry...because he's a celebrity...then tell him to fuck off because he's a dickhead...😏

So a turn around.

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

So Massimo alone now in the LR after Aziza also left him. Maybe he is thinking what did I do wrong.

He has no concept that anything is his fault. 

• Like 2