Leora & Paul - (2024) #3

11 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

If its Leora alone time, the list of things id like to see it too long!

If its L&P fun time? Maybe she could turn the light on, put her hair in pig-tails to give Paul a 'pair of handlebars' whilst she gave him deepthroat/sloppy bj (with a good amount of spit) with abit of mouth-fucking, then climb on and ride him alternating between spanking and spreading her ass and slapping Paul, both sharing some dirty talk, before she receives a nice facial! 😲😜 Plus points for Paul making sure that everyone has the best views of Leora on the cameras! Id happily watch that! 😋

That do it for ya Gregg?! 🤣

Just a minute   that's it done thanks jj you are my Christmas card list

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Just a minute   that's it done thanks jj you are my Christmas card list

$10 for services rendered!  🤣

reckon its definitely on for Paul tonight, if he plays it right (reckon all he has to do is show her an erection)! Lets see if Leora is gentle on him or dominates him (lets for hope for the latter!)

Seen more amazing action when Malia was living with Leora. Surprised that Paul hasn't turned Leora into being a lesbian or a real life bisexual yet. Leora did a bit of experimenting the lesbian stuff with Malia but never did "go all the way". Seeing Leora chowing down on a woman and using strapons on each other would be a must watch. When Malia was there at least we got to see two female bodies quite often. With Paul there Leora is less active and lays around more.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhosa segunda feira para todos 

wonderful Monday for everyone 

22/01/2024 22/January /2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Seen more amazing action when Malia was living with Leora. Surprised that Paul hasn't turned Leora into being a lesbian or a real life bisexual yet. Leora did a bit of experimenting the lesbian stuff with Malia but never did "go all the way". Seeing Leora chowing down on a woman and using strapons on each other would be a must watch. When Malia was there at least we got to see two female bodies quite often. With Paul there Leora is less active and lays around more.

Malia  liked to always have my hand on Leora and Leora liked that 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Malia  liked to always have my hand on Leora and Leora liked that 

I think if she had been there another month we wouldn't have seen full on lesbian, but they would have tasted each other😛 But I'm sure Leora was getting pressure from Paul too

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1