Where's Kira?

I don't see Kira in appartments. Who knows, what's the matter? And Nina crying in this evening and talk with someone on the mobile. Something bad now in this apartment...

por mi parte se pueden ir por donde vinieron , no me gustan nada y adriana y daniel de paso que los acompañen

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

I don't see Kira in appartments. Who knows, what's the matter? And Nina crying in this evening and talk with someone on the mobile. Something bad now in this apartment...

I think you have them the wrong way round - the blond is Nina, the brunette is Kira.

I don't know the problem but....

Two evenings ago, while they were both in the apartment, Nina took a call on her mobile which upset her a great deal. 

They both went out, accompanied by about thirty baloons. Neither came back until yesterday evening when Kira appeared, fed the cat and went to bed.  Of Nina there was no trace.

I've not seen anyone there today at all.

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

if someone asks where it is, it's the cat !!! it should start having stomach cramps !!!! I hope that at least the water ... as a light !!! although the near died, I have to go out of the blue I will NEVER forget my pet !!!!

Relax Corbo, Kira has been back, fed the cat, collected some baloons and left again.....

I agree though, it shouldn't have been left without food for so long.  We feed ours twice a day morning and evening, with cat biscuits available all day for top up.

UPDATE - She's back again, looking happy..... and talking to someone who sounds like Nina on the speaker phone.

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Their cat is one beautiful creature. My favorite pet on RLC right now for sure and it's not even a contest.

Yes, a very affectionate and undemanding creature, a trait that it shares with the two ladies.

Has anyone noticed just how expressive Kira's face is?  She conveys emotion by just a raise of the eybrows, or just tilting her head to one side or sometimes a lop-sided grin.  A more facially expressive person I've yet to see.

One doesn't need to understand the language to know how she's feeling - sad, happy, amused, tired, jokey or just plain bored, she conveys it all superbly by her facial expression.

There was a traditional song many years ago called "The Girl With The Laughing Eyes".  It must have been written about a girl like her.

They really are worth watching, these two.