B4 - General Topic 2024 #18 (January)

18 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

So many worse things happened in B4 in the last month or so but Holly hooking up with Olivia's ex (don't remember his name) would always be the worst thing to happen on this site

It's not too bad, okay now a forum member starts crying that he doesn't get enough appreciation and Karma falls off her pedestal but there is plenty to laugh about and follow, both on CC and RLC.

Apparently I missed the situation between Holly and Olivia ex

• Confused 2

10 hours ago, Noodle said:

1 company 4 models like Microsoft of Meta. How many models do other car companies have?

Fifth Tesla model is Cybertruck with 2 million preorders.

It's for the American market, as it is bullet proof.

Biggest car company in China is BYD, also electric cars only.

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Non è poi così male, okay ora un membro del forum inizia a piangere perché non riceve abbastanza apprezzamento e Karma cade dal piedistallo ma c'è molto di cui ridere e seguire, sia su CC che su RLC.

A quanto pare mi è mancata la situazione tra Holly e Olivia

I don't remember there being a connection between Holly and Olivia, so I'm confused

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't remember there being a connection between Holly and Olivia, so I'm confused

I never read or saw anything about it either but maybe CoolCumcumber can tell  a little more about it

3 hours ago, wafercop said:

It is 4-5 participants specifically who distinguished themselves here on the forum fold clearly violates the rules to be a member here.

I told you, what happened to Kitek.

I told the thread to protect you, they didn't.

The thread is way too weak against the spammers.

But thank you so much for all you've done, so much appreciated.

1 hour ago, wafercop said:

I have not felt that I was exposed or criticised but took badly when the mood became as it became

As a musician, I do much more posting on musical threads,

than here, and it's a completely different culture there.

If someone tries to "own" the thread with negativity,

everybody turns against that poster, because

everybody protects the civil freedom of opinions.

What Wafer is saying is: Clean up the mess.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Noodle said:

read certain comments in this forum for weeks where it seems that a psychoanalyst is  needed rather for certain writers who target or are obsessed with a person than for the participants.

This is a good example of a poster,

who tries to control with negativity.

5 hours ago, Gerald Knauft said:
Karma didn't even know the guru when she arrived at RLC

I wonder where this characterization of Tantra guy being a guru of some cult came from? Not at all just you Gerald, seem several use those terms.

As far as I can see tantra is not really a cult oriented activity. Referring to him as a Guru, again, several use that term, seems unwarranted as well. If you look at actual cults the leaders are very charming and have the gift of persuasion. ( LOL someone in B7 would fit this characterization much more that tantra guy)

It doesn't add up but would love some evidence.

Its weird and not straight forward to understand. The history of tantra is old with lots of versions and definitions.

I like to take these things as face value until I know otherwise.

👍

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

I never read or saw anything about it either but maybe CoolCumcumber can tell  a little more about it

his name is daniel if memory serves me correctly and he took advantage of holly when she was high as a kite in what is now known as karma's room.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1