B4 - General Topic 2024 #18 (January)

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

The "anal" part starts at 04:11:30 

Regarding Aziza's replay posted (thx cupid 30 btw.)

Good view. SHe seem ok with it until OUCH...wolf must have touched a "nerve". 😵‍💫

Aziza seems to have little reaction in her face when she has sex. Its too bad because one wants to see the "actual ac"t and then one wants to watch "her reaction".  I am only getting half my moneys worth here. 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

Good view. SHe seem ok with it until OUCH...wolf must have touched a "nerve". 😵‍💫

Aziza seems to have little reaction in her face when she has sex. Its too bad because one wants to see the "actual ac"t and then one wants to watch "her reaction".  I am only getting half my moneys worth here. 🤣🤣

being generous i see :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I wonder where this characterization of Tantra guy being a guru of some cult came from? Not at all just you Gerald, seem several use those terms.

As far as I can see tantra is not really a cult oriented activity. Referring to him as a Guru, again, several use that term, seems unwarranted as well. If you look at actual cults the leaders are very charming and have the gift of persuasion. ( LOL someone in B7 would fit this characterization much more that tantra guy)

It doesn't add up but would love some evidence.

Its weird and not straight forward to understand. The history of tantra is old with lots of versions and definitions.

I like to take these things as face value until I know otherwise.

👍

Fair point Max. I've used the term guru, as he is into Tantra.

That's misleading in the sense, he's not manipulating Karma.

I don't see him at all controlling Karma, maybe he's just

"better" at the things, and right it's not a cult at all.

In LA, US, tons of people are into these things.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Ich frage mich, woher diese Charakterisierung des Tantra-Typen als Guru einer Sekte kommt? Überhaupt nicht nur du, Gerald, es scheint, dass mehrere diese Begriffe verwenden.

Soweit ich sehen kann, ist Tantra nicht wirklich eine kultorientierte Aktivität. Ihn als Guru zu bezeichnen, scheint ebenfalls ungerechtfertigt zu sein, da mehrere diesen Begriff verwenden. Wenn man sich echte Sekten ansieht, sind die Anführer sehr charmant und haben die Gabe der Überzeugung. (LOL, jemand in B7 würde dieser Charakterisierung viel besser entsprechen als der Tantra-Typ)

Das passt nicht zusammen, aber ich würde mich über Beweise freuen.

Es ist seltsam und nicht leicht zu verstehen. Die Geschichte des Tantra ist alt und weist viele Versionen und Definitionen auf.

Ich nehme diese Dinge gerne als bare Münze, bis ich etwas anderes weiß.

👍

Wenn auch " Guru " hier nicht exakt auf diesen Typen zutrifft habe ich diesen Begriff im Sinne von " geistiger Führer und Lehrer " auch " Verführer und Manipulator "  gebraucht. Und ich glaube auch daß beim Tantra es nicht so sehr auf Charme und äußere Schönheit ankommt ,wie man leicht bei dem Typ sehen kann, um Wirkung zu erzielen sondern wie man bestimmte Methoden der  Beeinflussung des Fühlens und Denkens eines Menschen durch Techniken der Berührung des Körpers an bestimmten Körperstellen und in einer ganz bestimmten Weise vollzieht. Was der Akupunkteur durch Nadeln in feststehende Körperregionen erreicht vollzieht der Tantrist mit seinen Händen. Und auch Klängen aus bestimmten Frequenzen. Deshalb auch die Klangschalen die sicherlich im Zusammenspiel mit den Berührungen  nicht so harmlos sind wie sie uns Europäern erscheinen mögen.

Vergleich hinkt. Ich weiß das aber es dient der Verständlichkeit. Man kann  das Denken und Handeln  eines Menschen dadurch sehr wirkungsvoll beeinflussen. 

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

i'm gonna say there was no anal penetration based off that time

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

If that was anal,Aziza must have a really loose butthole then😂

Hmmm….perhaps have been misled then…lol…

it looks like his dick is at her butthole. And maybe when she yelped he just pinched he for fun or something, he seemed to be smiling. Others can see what they think.

Guys, thanks for spoiling my fantasy! 😉 Can’t a guy dream?? 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

Hmmm….perhaps have been misled then…lol…

it looks like his dick is at her butthole. And maybe when she yelped he just pinched he for fun or something, he seemed to be smiling. Others can see what they think.

Guys, thanks for spoiling my fantasy! 😉 Can’t a guy dream?? 🤣🤣

😆...it looks like he tried to "enter" her pussy a few times,when he did in fact "enter" she screamed out "NO"...he tried to fuck without a rubber,but she wasn't having it....so she enjoyed his cock rubbing on her clit...just my take on it✌️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Wonder why none of the B4 whores aren't at the B7 gathering, with guests from outside the project, as well as from B1 and B5 in attendance. Perhaps it's a 'whore free' night.   

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Wonder why none of the B4 whores aren't at the B7 gathering, with guests from outside the project, as well as from B1 and B5 in attendance. Perhaps it's a 'whore free' night.   

wolf  chris his gf ney  tantra krma all went to amsterdam