B4 - General Topic 2024 #18 (January)

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yes, i have seen this throughout my lifetime as well, i just don't see a problem with the tantra guy other than he move's like a slug and he's not that good looking of a guy.  what if the tantra guy looked different and didn't move like a slug, would people still feel the same way?  obviously from not watching them, what has the tantra guy actually done that would give people bad vibe about him?  sure, he's no wolf or massimo when it comes to looks and movement but she really loves this guy it seems.  maybe she doesn't really like the guy and is only using him for sex while in the project,  personally i don't know and i will not lose any sleep over it.

The dude certainly is different compared to most other guys and the whole tantra thing seems to be something a lot of people dont like to watch.

For me the biggest thing is his almost obsessiveness with having to touch/hold her all the fucking time, he gives her zero space and is needy/clingy all the time which you can see in her body language can be a bit too much for her as well at times. If he is like that already it's just going to get worse the longer they see eachother.

As several others has already pointed out, his behaviour and looks towards the cat yesterday made him look like some psycho.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

tout ce qu'elle fait avec lui me rend malade

je ne souhaite de mal a personne mais je voudrais que leur sortie a  amsterdam soit un fiasco monumental?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pajero said:

I don't wish harm on anyone but I would like their release in Amsterdam to be a monumental fiasco?

i'm just curious if karma will show up with welts on her ass, bite marks, and bruises on her knees

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm just curious if karma will show up with welts on her ass, bite marks, and bruises on her knees

let her enjoy it next week she will be back in the vice arms of that tantra madman, now Wolf can play for a while

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

je suis juste curieux de savoir si le karma apparaîtra avec des marques sur ses fesses, des marques de morsure et des contusions sur ses genoux

oui moi aussi

40 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

what if the tantra guy looked different and didn't move like a slug, would people still feel the same way?  obviously from not watching them, what has the tantra guy actually done that would give people bad vibe about him? 

That’s an interesting thought. His body language is a reflection of the personality though, not proof by any means. He also doesn’t seem to smile, joke around or outwardly enjoy much. 
Again this is me extrapolating only from what little I truly know about him.

He could also clean up before coming to see Karma, shape that beard or better yet lose it. Karma always looks well kept.

Picky little things, true, just my view from the cheap seats. 😉