B7 - General Topic 2024 #2 (January / February)

3 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I just wonder how long he will look after his guest this time before he moves on to other things. Like the tattooed one was mostly sitting alone in b7 while he was away or on his laptop lol

Olimpia?

50 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Olimpia?

Yes. She seems to have moved in, she was stocking up the bathroom with her stuff and in Wolfs room, pulling things out of ziplock baggies to put away….not what you do for just a couple of nights

Just now, Maxbell said:

Yes. She seems to have moved in, she was stocking up the bathroom with her stuff and in Wolfs room, pulling things out of ziplock baggies to put away….not what you do for just a couple of nights

sad

1 minute ago, Maxbell said:

Really...I must see this now on RP lol...cheers. That said though Roxy appears to have moved her entire life's worth in with Masha but still not on the tenant list lol. The mystery world of RLC continues lol. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Where will she stay? In Wolf's bedroom? 🤔 If that's the case I don't think she will rejoin the project, just a friend visiting like the other chick that left days ago.