B7 - General Topic 2024 #2 (January / February)

2 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

A few minutes ago I desperately wanted to watch the replay of Ulyana having some FaceTime communication with Wolf, and honestly I couldn't not go through with it, because even though I was trying my best to just concentrate watching her, I just could not block off my site of wolf playing with himself, and it got so disturbing that I eventually just had to just stop and switch it off, this is why I hope with everything that is Holy if she has a chance to visit, I am hoping that visit is with Harley, because if the visit is to see wolf I would disappoint not tune in for it

Why would you even think about watching a guy jerk off unless you are gay?

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

Olimpia left B7  with her suitcase 

the fourth guest girl on 2 weeks, who will be the next...

B7 is more a transit place these days for some girls

Just now, switch said:

the fourth guest girl on 2 weeks, who will be the next...

B7 is more a transit place these days for some girls

I had enough of fake face Olimpia when she was on RLC. 

25 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

I'm confused what you're saying, are you saying that I deliberately try to watch him masturbate, can you please re-read my comment because I had to switch it off because at one point I was unable to just watch her, and that involves at one point, I tried moving the screen down where only her was being displayed, and I even tried holding my hands up to somehow block him as I was watching her, but everything I tried eventually made it an uncomfortable situation,  this is one reason that I canceled my membership, because one day I tuned in, and turn the site on, only to be stung by the sight of two men having sex, and one was dressed up as a female, now I personally don't have a problem with anyone who chooses to watch it, but after Ulyana left the project, and seeing the constant need to somehow  have guys around more often made it the last straw for me to just END my membership, so after the two to three months I have remaining that would be it for me, but if Ulyana was to come down to spend a week or more with Harley, I cannot tell you how fast I would rejoin the site just to see it

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Good to see do nothing Marilyn is leaving.

Who says she is ? Also she had sex multiple times so not a do nothing. Yes I know you want them to bate solo and I dont remember if she has done that, but she had sex with her guy and sex with Amalia and Mati. So all in all good enough 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I'm confused what you're saying, are you saying that I deliberately try to watch him masturbate, can you please re-read my comment because I had to switch it off because at one point I was unable to just watch her, and that involves at one point, I tried moving the screen down where only her was being displayed, and I even tried holding my hands up to somehow block him as I was watching her, but everything I tried eventually made it an uncomfortable situation, add to add to this this is one reason that I canceled my membership, because one day I tuned in turn the site on only to be stung by the side of two men having sex being that one was dressed up as a female, now I personally don't have a problem with anyone who chooses to watch it, but after Ulyana the project, and after that seeing the constant need to somehow to have guys around more often made it the last straw for me to just in my membership, so after the two to three months I have remaining that would be it for me, but if Ulyana was to come down to spend a week or more with Harley, I cannot tell you how fast I would rejoin the site just to see it

I was also watching but that was because I wanted to see Ulyana, so watching that with him there doest make you gay or whatever. Or else most of the viewers would be gay since he was top cam lol.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, corvette08 said:

The same reason you watched Daytona getting fucked a few times!😂

52 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I was also watching but that was because I wanted to see Ulyana, so watching that with him there doest make you gay or whatever. Or else most of the viewers would be gay since he was top cam lol.

200.gif

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

The same reason you watched Daytona getting fucked a few times!😂

I've never seen Daytona get fucked but has had her ass eaten occasionally and has done the odd five knuckle shuffle.  :biggrin:  

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I've never seen Daytona get fucked but has had her ass eaten occasionally and has done the odd five knuckle shuffle.  :biggrin:  

ALOT of guys became (closeted) "tranny lovers" since Daytona joined.....not sure where you were before,but i'll still say,welcome to the club😁

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

ALOT of guys became (closeted) "tranny lovers" since Daytona joined.....not sure where you were before,but i'll still say,welcome to the club😁

I don't subscribe to RLC.  Never have and never will.  I just watch the thumbnails unless there's a free cam open.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, corvette08 said:

For two days now he has hung around like a bad spell, gazing at Nadia and Aziza, then Esmi, on to B4, where heknew he was going to bump into Massimo. And finally to his bed where he wanked himself off, to a viseo link. For a man who seemingly has ejaculating as his main goal in life, it's been a misreable week.