Nora's snatch

Remember when Nora was seriously doctoring her snatch and there was a thread on cc guessing what was wrong with it? I think the conclusion was something like genital herpes. I wonder if she still has "rotten crotch"? That shit never goes away, does it?

Actually, it goes into remission. Variants of the herpes virus can be treated now days quite well with drugs.

But also, the problem could have been a yeast infection, shingles, a urinary tract infection, or one of several other simple problems that are common to females.

Remember when Nora was seriously doctoring her snatch and there was a thread on cc guessing what was wrong with it? I think the conclusion was something like genital herpes. I wonder if she still has "rotten crotch"? That shit never goes away, does it?

That's why Kiko only fucks her with a rubber.

Ahh, what a wonderful trip down memory lane.  ::)