B4 - General Topic 2024 #19 (January)

She did talk about karma from time to time, but the way tonight went, I have a feeling karma doesn't mean much to her or something (pure speculation), but we'll see how tonight turns out if there will be the next drug party.

I think as long as the max cut is there, it will be like the night again.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Sie hat von Zeit zu Zeit über Karma gesprochen, aber so wie es heute Abend lief, habe ich das Gefühl, dass Karma ihr nicht viel bedeutet oder so etwas (reine Spekulation), aber wir werden sehen, wie sich der heutige Abend entwickelt, wenn es den nächsten Abend gibt Drogenparty.

Ich denke, solange der Max Cut da ist, wird es wieder wie in der Nacht sein.

Agree!

People won't like it but it's Sara who has allowed this influx of guys in B4 and all the chaos and instability in B4 we see every day, Sara is a major part of it. I used to like her but now can't wait till she leaves RLC.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Alla gente non piacerà, ma è Sara che ha permesso questo afflusso di ragazzi in B4 e tutto il caos e l'instabilità che vediamo ogni giorno in B4, Sara ne è una parte importante. Mi piaceva, ma ora non vedo l'ora che lasci RLC.

Che si porti Massimo con lei

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Den Leuten wird es nicht gefallen, aber es ist Sara, die diesen Zustrom von Leuten in B4 zugelassen hat, und all das Chaos und die Instabilität, die wir jeden Tag in B4 sehen, Sara ist ein großer Teil davon. Früher mochte ich sie, aber jetzt kann ich es kaum erwarten, bis sie RLC verlässt.

Agree!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Drogen verboten und Alkohol reduziert. 😅

Viel Glück mit diesem GIF von The Roku Channel

Die meisten der sogenannten großen RLC-Momente hätten nie stattgefunden. 

Sag was du willst.  

Wahrheitsreaktions-GIF von MOODMAN

It's crap when RLC moments only happen like that!

4 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Sara arbeitet hart daran, ihr eigenes Grab zu schaufeln!

Und Massi hilft ihr gerne!

Und Daytona steht lachend daneben!

agree!

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Sara is working hard digging her own grave !

And Massi is gladly helping her!

And Daytona is standing beside laughing !

The Italian Stallion no giving a fuck.  Once she's firmly in her grave, just move onto the next one.  🤣

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, kris66 said:

It's called "reallifecams" and in REAL life girls fuck, date and hang out with guys - also gay guys!  Your a homofobe!   You were not at all ripped off. You just misunderstood the concept.

Fuck you and you're woke lack of argument... you have no idea who I am.  The reason and the ONLY reason it's called RealLifeCams is for it's marketing value...because in case you are so naive to understand...it's NOT anything like real life.  ONLY a complete idiot would fall for the ruse that this is actually real life when there are literally hundreds of cameras placed in apartments and houses.

You, like every fucking gay guy I know are a narcissistic, self-centered, lifestyle promoting, resentful fuck that thinks everyone should be gay.  Fuck off!