B4 - General Topic 2024 #19 (January)

1 hour ago, Borbora said:

Do Aziza and Massimo smoke tobacco? She got a lighter from the man with the cap 23h11'50" and took it to the garage. A BJ by candlelight?

Stop posting this crap, Aziza is asleep in her bed.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Wonder if the 2 guest guys are gay, they just kissed in the LR.

You WONDER?  I'm not even watching but can see plain as day from the previews.  Why the fuck do you care if you're not gay?...never mind.

19 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

A group of drug takers (I know because the garage is the busiest place in the house) and gay people have free rein, in a place where young women are sleeping. Gay is good but there are millions of gay web sites, I disn't sign up for a man in a dress.

I signed up to see girls...this is a complete rip off and a complete bait and switch on the part of RLC.  I guess the bleeding off of subs will have to wake them up again.  This shit has to stop.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

I signed up to see girls...this is a complete rip off and a complete bait and switch on the part of RLC.  I guess the bleeding off of subs will have to wake them up again.  This shit has to stop.

We're basically funding a gay nite club.

• Like 1

0530 sara had more drugs went up to lr and laid on massi lap i guess she didnt learn after what he did to her so lets see if she gives in now tp him if she does its all on her and 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, rj281 said:

0530 sara had more drugs went up to lr and laid on massi lap i guess she didnt learn after what he did to her so lets see if she gives in now tp him if she does its all on her and 

0542 lr

il y a 1 minute, rj281 a dit :

05h30 Sara avait plus de drogues, elle est allée à Lr et s'est allongée sur les genoux de Massi, je suppose qu'elle n'a pas appris après ce qu'il lui a fait, alors voyons si elle cède maintenant à lui si elle fait tout sur elle et 

Elle ne retient rien de ses erreurs passées et lui il est comme un pacha qui va lui servir la soupe bientôt.

Bonne nuit à tous, j'en ai assez vu.;  La drogue est la reine des appartements de RLC et des endroits cachés ou sans cam qui permettent de pouvoir prendre sa coke en toute tranquilité.

Meme chez Masha ce soir, les filles comme Val ont passé toute la soirée à se rendre dans la salle de bains de Masha dans la chambre avec son petit sac contenant les substances .

Merci je vais dormir sans drogues , il y en assez de ces merdes de RLC.

41 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

You WONDER?  I'm not even watching but can see plain as day from the previews.  Why the fuck do you care if you're not gay?...never mind.

Don't tell me you knew before they started kissing. Also some do it for fun at parties but not as long as these guys. So it's quite obvious now after seeing them on the couch in the corner. Anyways I dont really care if they are or not, was just surprised to see.