Linda & Tibor (2024) #2

2 hours ago, Ash1 said:

Do Linda and Tibor have sex anymore?  It seems to have been a while.

Tboy tries to at least once a month....he has a hectic breakdancing and "rapping" schedule that consumes alot of his time.🤡

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, cronus said:

Beautiful lady on couch, thank you , thank you

Good thing there are no cams on the toilet otherwise:  Beautiful lady taking a dump, thank you, thank you 🤣

• Haha 2

On 2/4/2024 at 10:07 AM, cupid30 said:

Tboy tries to at least once a month....he has a hectic breakdancing and "rapping" schedule that consumes alot of his time.🤡

Man I get that many here don't like the guy, but blaming everything on him is unfair... when ever he tries to have sex with her, she turns him down. It seems to me like Linda is disgusted by him. 

While is cool that Linda spends more time naked these days, she's pretty much useless. Many here complain about Leora and her "predictable bates", well, I'd rather be watching Linda do that than just laying around all day and not doing anything!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, faptainbunny said:

Man I get that many here don't like the guy, but blaming everything on him is unfair... when ever he tries to have sex with her, she turns him down. It seems to me like Linda is disgusted by him. 

While is cool that Linda spends more time naked these days, she's pretty much useless. Many here complain about Leora and her "predictable bates", well, I'd rather be watching Linda do that than just laying around all day and not doing anything!

If your man cums in less than two minutes of sex,there's no foreplay for you,only bj for him and fucks off to sleep after,wouldn't you be disgusted by them??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

If your man cums in less than two minutes of sex,there's no foreplay for you,only bj for him and fucks off to sleep after,wouldn't you be disgusted by them??

No no, I get, the guy is pathetic... but is not that he doesn't try to get action. 

Linda on the other hand, doesn't try shit. 

• Like 2

Just now, faptainbunny said:

No no, I get, the guy is pathetic... but is not that he doesn't try to get action. 

Linda on the other hand, doesn't try shit. 

It's of no benefit to her if she get's involved....i hope she goes out to get some "action on the side" soon

• Like 1