Linda & Tibor (2024) #2

13 hours ago, upyourass said:

No, Linda left early, but she came back early in the afternoon and went to bed for a few hours 😉 before leaving again. T-Dumb stayed home all morning.

I hope she found some young cock on the side to rock her world!

• Haha 1

Never thought I would say this...... but where is @jugghead? Linda needs him, because someone has to tell her what to do. I miss him too (nah) because who am I supposed to piss off now? 🤣 Also the popularity of this apartment is dwindling because of Jugg's lack of BS posts. On the other hand, this is also a good thing which might make the free cams come back.

Where Are You Hello GIF by 1huddle 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Late to the party as usual but that is my prerogative. Any way.

With regards to T-I will show them I know how to eat pussy.

Bro, if you don't suck-seed, try, try again. I will give you an E for Effort. But, serious man. Let me buy a clue for you.

It took you less than two minutes to fuck her and cum on her belly, but it took you like fifteen minutes to make her cum eating her ass. That is totally unacceptable. She should have cum twice in that time. And the second cumming should have been better than the first. You don't know how to eat pussy. You need to feast on that shit like a pig that hasn't eaten in a week. You are making it WAYYY too hard. Just plant your face in all that ass and use the gifts God gave you. Put those lips to work. They're soft and not as abrasive as your stupid tongue. After she FINALLY came, you kept trying to lick her pussy. NO! Her pussy was obviously too sensitive from your lame attempts to lick the hell out of it. Follow my advice and you will not regret it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Late to the party as usual but that is my prerogative. Any way.

With regards to T-I will show them I know how to eat pussy.

Bro, if you don't suck-seed, try, try again. I will give you an E for Effort. But, serious man. Let me buy a clue for you.

It took you less than two minutes to fuck her and cum on her belly, but it took you like fifteen minutes to make her cum eating her ass. That is totally unacceptable. She should have cum twice in that time. And the second cumming should have been better than the first. You don't know how to eat pussy. You need to feast on that shit like a pig that hasn't eaten in a week. You are making it WAYYY too hard. Just plant your face in all that ass and use the gifts God gave you. Put those lips to work. They're soft and not as abrasive as your stupid tongue. After she FINALLY came, you kept trying to lick her pussy. NO! Her pussy was obviously too sensitive from your lame attempts to lick the hell out of it. Follow my advice and you will not regret it.

Isn't this a copy of your post in a previous threat? 🤔 welcome back, and let the BS flood this thread once more  😁

• Haha 2