Linda & Tibor (2024) #2

On 1/27/2024 at 7:17 AM, upyourass said:

Isn't this a copy of your post in a previous threat? 🤔 welcome back, and let the BS flood this thread once more  😁

Probably yeah. But this time I was trying to be more helpful and instructive. Details matter when it comes to pussy. And since you prodded me I will share my years of wisdom.

You start out slow and soft...always looking her in the eye...letting you know you are her slave...letting her know you will do anything to be her forever slave...

Just now, jugghead said:

Probably yeah. But this time I was trying to be more helpful and instructive. Details matter when it comes to pussy. And since you prodded me I will share my years of wisdom.

You start out slow and soft...always looking her in the eye...letting you know you are her slave...letting her know you will do anything to be her forever slave...

Bullshit! You plant you mouth right in that ass and that pussy and don't stop until she came at least twice. And if she comes thrice throw some rice because she will make your life nice.

7 hours ago, jugghead said:

Wow, a psychologist and sexologist too. CC (and Linda) is lucky to have so much expertise among their members,  ohh  forgot the Bullshitologist 🤭.....damn !

Bill Murray Thank You GIF by filmeditor

• Haha 1

Linda woke up shortly after half past ten (finally) and now she needs a few hours on the sofa to relax from her sleep. Of course, the cell phone must not be missing in the hand and the daily dose of information must also be given. Afterwards, I can make something to eat, what a good start to the day. 

Regards 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mister said:

Linda woke up shortly after half past ten (finally) and now she needs a few hours on the sofa to relax from her sleep. Of course, the cell phone must not be missing in the hand and the daily dose of information must also be given. Afterwards, I can make something to eat, what a good start to the day. 

Regards 

We must not speak bad about Linda. She leads an very active life in her on way. To heal your negative attitude you can make an appointment with our forum psychologist @jugghead

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mister said:

Regards 

Relax from her sleep.  11 hour hours of sleep tired her out. :biggrin:

• Haha 5

Today I finally experienced what I missed all these years without a membership to RLC. Incredible to experience a whole day like this with Linda and on so many different cameras. What an experience, what a feast, what an action, what a...................................................................................................................................................... #sarcasm 🤣

Sarcastic Joke GIF