B4 - General Topic 2024 #20 (January)

fitness room for more drugs and saraq is horrible after what mass saids i woould go back with her friend or have the friend stay with her if not she will be in danger

5 minutes ago, rj281 said:

fitness room for more drugs and saraq is horrible after what mass saids i woould go back with her friend or have the friend stay with her if not she will be in danger

Hey rj. What do you mean, sara is horrible after what mass said?

8 minutes ago, rj281 said:

let him go deep sea diving without any equipment but I still don't see a rapist in him

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Hey rj. What do you mean, sara is horrible after what mass said?

sara is not sara and bEing with massi whose trying to get azzia besides the drugs and alcohol also   otherwise she is a good person without it and massi i dont have to explain

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lookwarm said:

Now Sara will have to move these bad tempered men from her bed and she needs sleep. The Italian was shagging her at 5.30. am this morning. She can't say no.

Sara Will have to find some other bed to sleep in: Massi and his copy are NOT leaving !