B4 - General Topic 2024 #20 (January)

18 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Même si la porte est fermée, les gens font quand même irruption. Personne n'a de respect envers la vie privée des autres locataires.

bien dit

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, happyone said:

OK, je veux juste permettre à certains d'entre vous de se reposer paisiblement. 😏 Karma est sous la douche et n'a aucune marque de morsure ni de bleu sur son corps.

c'est tres bien mais je l'avait deja remarqué mais tu m'as devancé

46 minutes ago, poncherello said:

The idiot with another new girl, all tattooed

The freak show continues...they continue to double down on this garbage.  Another RLC fuck you to their subscribers. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, milubo said:

This is behavior that is absolutely not possible

Yep, It's a soft rape. (Edit:She wasn't sleeping, so no rape....I didn't see the hours before in what condition Sara was in)

But Sara won't drop her new drug supplier. It's striking that at every sniff, Daytona is also present

Edited by Borbora
error
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

Have they really been to amsterdam?  Or maybe they talked about it on cam before going?

It was translated they may have talked about it bit but the bit I heard was in English about it between Wolf Karma and Tantra, Wolf was showing Tantra a location on his phone.

Karma coming back with a hat on with Big writing AMSTERDAM gives the biggest clue they did actually go.

5 hours ago, milubo said:

Nice to see Karma and Neytiri back in the villa.❤️

It just depends on what you like, a sauerkraut face a cock blocker and a midget is not what I'm looking for

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:

the "knights" has lost again!!😅

are they still there?, I thought they left ... fighting like  Don Quichot against windmills must be very tiring 😀

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

are they still there?, I thought they left ... fighting like  Don Quichot against windmills must be very tiring 😀

They'll NEVER stop trying to save these dames😆

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Maxbell said:

“interesting, notice the body language of Mass and Aziz, he is annoyed  and pushed her feet away

I didn’t see this happen but it sounds like his temper showing when he doesn’t get his way…nice way to treat friends ya piece of filth. Reminiscent of the slap.

At one point he said - "No one does that to me" when Aziza stressed that she had a friend visiting and was spending the day and evening with her. A little later, he was staring at her angrily over the kitchen counter, to the point where Aziza had to avert her eyes. A nasty bully of a young woman of 22. A peice of shit. (The friend was Oks, who you may remember at RLC from last year.)

• Upvote 2