B4 - General Topic 2024 #20 (January)

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Daytona è una parodia di se stesso! Seguire costantemente le orme di Sara. Non perde l'occasione di guardare il proprio riflesso in uno specchio o in una finestra. Ma non è più divertente. È giunto il momento per lui di andarsene e di farsi una vita propria.

It is inadequate for the project because it is profoundly immature. Strange that for a project of this kind RLC chose a difficult case like yours

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Sono curioso di sapere la reazione di Karma quando verrà a sapere del fine settimana di Sara! Probabilmente ne ha visto alcune parti su RLC ma non può aver visto o sentito tutto. È difficile su un computer e ancora più difficile su un telefono.

He will certainly express his contrary opinion and decide what he wants, I hope he ends any sentimental relationship

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

He will certainly express his contrary opinion and decide what he wants, I hope he ends any sentimental relationship

Your translator makes some trouble following you but Ithink I got it !

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Il tuo traduttore fa qualche problema a seguirti ma penso di aver capito!

I was saying that he won't be happy but he will decide as he wants. I hope that she ends the story with Sara who has become unreliable

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I was saying that he won't be happy but he will decide as he wants. I hope that she ends the story with Sara who has become unreliable

Agree

50 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I am curious of Karma's reaction when she hears about Sara's weekend! She has probably seen parts of it on RLC but she can't have seen or heard it all. It is hard on a computor and even harder on a phone.

well since the std  and video which karma defended  mightily against massino this should definitly weigh on karma to leave her especially if she finds out she slept with him sara has broken her relationship if  that is what is goona happen up to karma

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Penso che Karma stia guardando alcuni replay in questo momento e stia trattenendo le lacrime!

I thought the same thing but now everything seems ok in the kitchen, without any negative implications

• Like 1

Just now, poncherello said:

I thought the same thing but now everything seems ok in the kitchen, without any negative implications

Karma doesn't know everything yet !

• Upvote 2

well all i can say is  when she gets the facts the laughter will stop its up to her also if sara stays with massi then mass will get sara to try to get karma which [ know he is still after so saras behavior is gonna be questionable for nowi 6hink karma is strong enough but still its a  dangerous situation so we wait two se what happens

lauhas sara and karma

• Thanks 1