Caroline & Park (2024) #1

3 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Don't get me wrong, she does have a nice body and obviously is not a do nothing. But I can't understand why they think it looks better with big lips.

Could be worse, she could be pumping her other lips too...

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Is Caroline really new?  She looks very familiar.

11 hours ago, Jonno said:

Friends of Scarlett and the friendly ghost. 

I was just looking at past week..  they did attend Caspers birthday party on the 17th.   They arrived at 19:30 and left at about 23:15.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, chogdad said:

As clear as day too! That confirms tenants do access the site.

Nothing new under the sun. Certainly it's not a good sign if they check the replays every time to understand what works and what doesn't to get some bonuses...especially from a new couple.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Nothing new under the sun. Certainly it's not a good sign if they check the replays every time to understand what works and what doesn't to get some bonuses...especially from a new couple.

it just adds to the real life experience,

not!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Caroline starting off strong. Sex within the first few hours and then spending the night naked in the LR.

Nice that they are not starting off shy...

Neither tenants of this apartment were shy. Overall, the recruitment in Poland is very good.

• Like 1

They badly need to get camera 4 cleaned the lens is very cloudy when someone goes near the camera or stands up in the bath. I've have sent RLC numerous emails going back to when Scarlett and Casper had it but it still hasn't been cleaned.

22 minutes ago, Daleys said:

They badly need to get camera 4 cleaned the lens is very cloudy when someone goes near the camera or stands up in the bath. I've have sent RLC numerous emails going back to when Scarlett and Casper had it but it still hasn't been cleaned.

what does that tell you?